• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Binocular Tray Mounts

ColdAsIce33

Free, Brave, Accurate!
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2023
Michigan
I am searching for a tripod tray style binocular mount for PRS. At the last few matches. I notice many shooters have a "Slidelok" or "Sidelok" mount, sometimes along with an extra LRF attachment, but I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere online. It looks like it may be a 3D printed mount. Does anyone have any idea where to find these mounts? Or conversely, does anyone have any recommendations for a good stable tray style bino mount for tripods, preferably with arca rail and/or quick release? Yes, I know my AG gamechanger on top works fairly well. Still looking to buy some gear.

Abel Table is what you seek...
It is not quite the Able Table, which looks nice. It is 3D formed not metal, and has a curved bottom tray for each bino objective tube. I am sure it has the name Slidelok or Sidelok imprinted on the outside short side. I believe it had a rubber or velcro strap across the top. Also some versions I saw had an extension on the side holding a LRF or Kestrel, or spotter. I was hoping someone on the hide could identify it and where to find it.

Binocular mount (Available in polymer or aluminum):

Platform/tac table:

There are quite a few 3D printed binocular mounts that cradle the bottom