• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos BOOM headshot..

B3dlam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2012
Kodiak, AK
My first rabbit hunt of the year going out with my Marlin .17 HMR sporting a 3-9x40 redfield revolution scope. The great thing about the Arctic Hares here is that they turn white when everything else is brown it was a little more sporting today as there are still patches of snow on the ground. Oh and all 6 were head shots no sense in wasting meat which the .17 hmr shooting the v-maxes tends to do when you hit them anywhere but the head.

Re: BOOM headshot..

Meats all dressed out and in the freezer while I decide when I want to have stew

Everybody runs faster with a knife.
wink.gif

I always wanted to get a bunch of wabbit legs, and make some buffalo wings outta them!!! They're kinda scarce where I hunt, so I'd have to mix in a few squirrel legs in order to feed a couple folks!

I'm gonna do it dammit! See if my friends/family will even notice the difference!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody runs faster with a knife.
wink.gif
</div></div>
Glad someone got the reference.

Great shooting! I am glad to see someone is getting out this year to do some hunting. I just haven't made the time for it yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B3dlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody runs faster with a knife.
wink.gif
</div></div>
Glad someone got the reference. </div></div>

My hands are shakin!!

It was a gorgeous day last night and I had heard the rabbits finally turned white(they tend to do that here when the ground is all brown so they tend to stand out pretty well). I think it took me around an hour to get those 6 they are far from scarce.