• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Border Patrol

As there are some here that may know the veracity I'd like to hear for myself.
Any truth to this?

R
I just saw an article somewhere where a border patrol rep or officer gave info on the border crisis . I can't believe that this was isolated and we can't have the pesky truth getting out . And now back to our regularly scheduled propaganda .

If true how would they be able to answer......?

32 minutes without a response.....must be true.

Biden is hanging himself, in the last 3 days.
Installed Troops in Syria a sovereign nation.
Talked Shit to Russian President
Talked Shit to North Korea 🇰🇵
Talked Shit to Illegals by begging them not to come until we are ready for them.
Talked Shit on LIVE TV calling for President Harris to take the podium as she's in charge anyhow.

We are being laughed at by the whole world.

not border patrol but the circle back cunt defended the policy while insisting they are all about transparency, when asked about it.
based on her response, i would guess it is true.

Reactions: Ravenworks
As there are some here that may know the veracity I'd like to hear for myself.
Any truth to this?

R

we need some whistleblowers. the last 4 years every democrat has loved and protected whistle blowers. CBP needs to have all their folks out blowing the whistle. There are federal laws in place to protect them. if there is retaliation? sue the .gov ands start your next career a few million richer.

we need some whistleblowers. the last 4 years every democrat has loved and protected whistle blowers. CBP needs to have all their folks out blowing the whistle. There are federal laws in place to protect them. if there is retaliation? sue the .gov ands start your next career a few million richer.
Only whistleblowers on Trump and Trump allies were welcomed amd protected.

Nobody wants to get Seth Rich'ed.

Regular agents have never been allowed to talk to the media. That has been the policy forever.

Second, what is happening is out in the open. It can't be hidden... and nobody gives a fuck...so why risk your job?

Third...votes don't count anymore. The coup was successful.

You fuckers are acting like the events of the last year didn't happen and all this is some outrage that will unseat the Dems, "If only everyone knew"

GTFO with that shit.

Regular agents have never been allowed to talk to the media. That has been the policy forever.

Didn't know this, why I asked

Second, what is happening is out in the open. It can't be hidden... and nobody gives a fuck...so why risk your job?

Maybe close to towns cities but not along the entire border.

Third...votes don't count anymore. The coup was successful.

Agreed

You fuckers are acting like the events of the last year didn't happen and all this is some outrage that will unseat the Dems, "If only everyone knew"

Don't care if they know or not, I want to know

GTFO with that shit.

Lol

R

You know the form that they are filling out to seek asylum is actually a mail in ballot for the 2022 midterm elections, President is dumb,he's not stupid. This shit is chess , it ain't checkers.

Reactions: atomic41
For those who ever served in Military or Federal service, it's pretty standard preceedure that you're not allowed without authorization to talk to media, and you're supposed to refer all questions to a Public Affairs authority.

For those who ever served in Military or Federal service, it's pretty standard preceedure that you're not allowed without authorization to talk to media, and you're supposed to refer all questions to a Public Affairs authority.
Would that include attacks on social media towards television hosts?

R

I bet I know one who would love this kinda whistle to blow!!
iu.jpeg

Talked Shit to Illegals by begging them not to come until we are ready for them.
Talked Shit on LIVE TV calling for President Harris to take the podium as she's in charge anyhow.

ASGH

"Come on man", at least he doesn't have mean tweets. (yes, I'm running with this suggestion in almost every email I send from my personal account). Maybe I should have an acronym (HDHMT) .

He's gotta already be tied with obama as worst POTUS of all time....though, that'd be assuming we believe he is POTUS or that they were elected by The People!

Let's back track to the late 30's and early 40's. Goes something like this in simplified form:

"Corporal Fredreich, you are not to discuss that you have seen trainloads of our Jewish citizens going to some place and being offloaded. You are to just do your job."

"Sargent Franz, you are not to discuss the fact you saw our Jewish citizens come off the train and be put into two distinct lines; and that you never saw any of the individuals in one line ever again and you know they never went out on another train."

"Both of you, shut up, I command you (Henreich)"

Isn't this how it starts? Just shut up, don't say anything; we, those in power, are always correct. This actually IS a national security issue and this is a case that the people need to know just how big the immediate and long-term threat is. These agents, to my knowledge, are not divulging military secrets on accuracy, collection techniques, technology; they are divulging the number of ILLEGAL entrants to the USA, which the POTUS and others have sworn to protect. The true traitors are the ones selling the USA out.

Not to mention the humanitarian crisis this is becoming. Rape, murder, drugs, disease - you name it. I think this is a crime...I'm sure we all know that.

Is this data the border agents are talking about actually classified as CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, or TOP SECRET? Very doubtful. FOUO? Maybe.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Let's back track to the late 30's and early 40's. Goes something like this in simplified form:

"Corporal Fredreich, you are not to discuss that you have seen trainloads of our Jewish citizens going to some place and being offloaded. You are to just do your job."

"Sargent Franz, you are not to discuss the fact you saw our Jewish citizens come off the train and be put into two distinct lines; and that you never saw any of the individuals in one line ever again and you know they never went out on another train."

"Both of you, shut up, I command you (Henreich)"

Isn't this how it starts? Just shut up, don't say anything; we, those in power, are always correct. This actually IS a national security issue and this is a case that the people need to know just how big the immediate and long-term threat is. These agents, to my knowledge, are not divulging military secrets on accuracy, collection techniques, technology; they are divulging the number of ILLEGAL entrants to the USA, which the POTUS and others have sworn to protect. The true traitors are the ones selling the USA out.

Not to mention the humanitarian crisis this is becoming. Rape, murder, drugs, disease - you name it. I think this is a crime...I'm sure we all know that.

Is this data the border agents are talking about actually classified as CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, or TOP SECRET? Very doubtful. FOUO? Maybe.
Like I said before dumbass...everybody already knows.

What the fuck is there to blow the whistle on?

WTF are you gonna do, convince all the other retards that voted for Biden voluntarily that these "poor immigrants" pose any kind of a threat?

Good luck with that shit.

Like I said before dumbass...everybody already knows.

What the fuck is there to blow the whistle on?

WTF are you gonna do, convince all the other retards that voted for Biden voluntarily that these "poor immigrants" pose any kind of a threat?

Good luck with that shit.
Sorry, I didn't see you'd told me this before. For that, and apparently missing the note to me, I guess indeed I'm a dumbass.