• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Brady Center Requests Emails

ZiaHunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2012
    Southern NM

Well I guess Libtards don't like it when Sheriff's in 30 of 33 counties say they won't enforce the gun laws signed by our idiot governor (note; I will not capitalize the G for this person) . They make ABQ and Santa Fe Sanctuary cities but cry foul when Counties declare themselves 2A sanctuaries. Regardless of the fact that a large portion of the crime in ABQ is committed by illegals many of which are involved with the cartels. Go figure. See article below.

I can tell you the Sheriff's in Washington, along with all of us employees, are being inundated with Public Disclosure Requests regarding this shit storm. The fight is on and the fight is real. Fuck'm. Wanna abuse some rights? Take your bullshit elsewhere, like Uganda.

They are requesting email responses, so give them one.
    Tell them in writing that you will get back to them when all of your other duties are taken care of and you have extra time to waste taxpayer money looking up nonsense

The Sheriff's should all reply back to them with one unified and timed response: "Here is our email: [email protected]. If you still have trouble reaching us, try [email protected]"

We MUST continue to show our support to those lawmen who are spending so much effort and placing themselves in the line of leftist media fire helping us preserve our most essential rights. Fight the good fight. And never stop.

I wish I could relay the sources and groups requesting this shit, but then I'd, well, you know.....

Maybe in the future I'll be able to share. You'll shit.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    I wish I could relay the sources and groups requesting this shit, but then I'd, well, you know.....

Maybe in the future I'll be able to share. You'll shit.
    Why should they be able to keep their ID private. Not saying you should snitch, more like Sheriff should post it on social media. Tell me what form to fill out to request public info on who is requesting public info. OR @THEIS could just tell us all . :cool::cool:

Hi,

So what documents are we (The Public) needing? Asking for a friend.

Sincerely,
    Theis

ugh...... Hate this in my state. Tony Spurlock is going to have a tough re -election. Douglas County is pretty conservative. Lots of money down there.

A way to help stop senseless acts by those mentally messed up folks sounds great. Crapping all over everyone else's rights while doing so is really crappy.