• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brass Prep... A waste of time?

SicVic

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2021
Michigan
Hello Gunners!!

I started making this video a few weeks back and then 7 days ago I smashed into a Deer while on my Motorcycle.

Now again able to use my phone (and wipe my own ars) I've managed to get editing finished up. Far from a YouTube Pro am I.

It's a long watch but the results are interesting and some may enjoy the actual comparison process.
I'm the type of reloader who fiddles with everything just because I can so the test was nothing Scientific; the results were still pretty cool.

It was not meant to be taken too seriously, a loose idea that I ran with to see how it would turn out.
Any questions with what you see I will try to answer as I obviously had to edit out tons of stuff.
Deer 1
SicVic 0

Oh jeez!! Lol

Did the new kid screw things up again??

I'll edit it.
Where does it go Mr Ermey?

Traditionally reloading stuff is posted in the reloading section. But thats only if you don't want to start a circus. :eek::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll try to move it.
I was thinking of it as more of a general discussion.
Thanks for the advice!

Sorry,
Moved it to Reloading but need advice on how to delete this posting in the Bear Pit...

Those are some interesting results. Enough so that it seems to support doing more comparisons to see if you can repeat the results.