• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: Columbus PD involved shooting of a 15 year old black female with a knife

IMG_7888.jpeg
IMG_9919.jpeg

Press conference and video that can be put in slow-motion.

(More complete video at 3:42 shows she FIRST tried to stab the a large girl with black top and white shorts first and came extremely close to stabbing the girl in pink - she absolutely would have stabbed the girl in pink if she hadn't been shot. The girl in pink literally didn't have a second to spare.)

Last edited:
Where is the thanks from the community for the officer saving this girls life? Wouldn't it be racist if he let it happen? Or is street justice the answer? It seems as if the older man had some sort of relation or parental role to the girl with the knife. Where is the prosecution of him kicking the girl that has fallen to the ground...

Seriously, MSM asked "appeared to be threatened with an alleged knife"...they don't have eyeballs to see that the girl in pink would have had at least 3inches of steel through her chest and/or abdomen if the officer hadn't shot when he did - he saved her life!. That wasn't a "threat" - that was an attempted stabbing in the act...and apparently people don't get that a knife can be more lethal than a gun. Now watch the controversy be about 3 shots too many and of course why not the knee shot...
OMG @ 13:27 - another MSM journalist asked "What de-escalation tactics did the the officer use before the outcome?".. The girl with the knife did not care that there were police right there!! He literally just arrived on the scene while she trying to stab people!! How about he yelled "Hey, hey, get down, get down" and she did not comply! He didn't even draw this gun until after he saw her try to stab the first female...and he was close enough to see the weapon.

Last edited:
I know one girl that fully approves of the officers actions and accuracy.
Actually she tried to stab two - the white girl with corn rows and the girl in pink... (yeah the white girl got kicked in the head by the black guy after the attempted stabbing).

Last edited:
Actually she tried to stab two - the white girl and the girl in pink... (yeah the white girl got kicked in the head by the black guy after the attempted stabbing).
Yeah, but white lives don't matter.

I don't guess there's a lower rank in the hood that earns less respect than a white hanger on'r.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgecrusher
Yeah, but white lives don't matter.

I don't guess there's a lower rank in the hood that earns less respect than a white hanger on'r.
I meant to say girl in white shorts/skirt... my bad. I honestly should have waited until today to respond to this event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronin_64
The news is trying to spin she dropped the knife before she was shot ... no she didn't. She dropped the knife only after she dropped. That's really clear from slowing the video down.

Gotta love how the media cherry picks what police incidents they wanna report on that will stir up the most problems with the public. So I guess now cops protecting citizens is now a bad thing? Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

I think what you circled was a shoe from the first girl. At this point I think she still had the knife in her hand (or at east the officer couldn't see if she dropped the knife due to her...um, her body, obstructing view of the knife), which would explain why she was shot again after she started to fall.

Last edited:
Balkanization

it’s what’s for dinner
Balkanization will never work because the Leftist Plague won't stop at the borders . They actively target Red States now trying to spread their Social Decay . They are zombies with leadership , destroying everything they touch . Willfully spreading death and ahhh fuck so tired of preachin to the choir .

The SCOTUS has already ruled that LEO are not required to defend the public. So when an officer is in this situation, why not just let them go at it? Or sit back and shoot her with beanbags and tazers? If these savages don't want police, and police have no responsibility to protect...

You may think this is a stupid suggestion, to which I won't disagree. But I guarantee that this is going through the minds of LEO all over right now.

Thank God we still have officers hanging in there in spite of the absolute shit that the left is throwing at them daily. Any LEOs reading this, you are appreciated and without you it all falls apart quickly. In fact there are two things keeping us from chaos and complete communist takeover, 2A and law enforcement. The communists are working OT to dismantle 2A and replace law enforcement with their brown shirts. When/if they fall, the republic is over.

This is way better than pro sports, and I bet this is how referees feel. They’re at the press conference we’ve got the play back in slow Mo. As you can see right here the flag was thrown at the right time, Offenseive penalty. No first down.

The SCOTUS has already ruled that LEO are not required to defend the public. So when an officer is in this situation, why not just let them go at it? Or sit back and shoot her with beanbags and tazers? If these savages don't want police, and police have no responsibility to protect...

You may think this is a stupid suggestion, to which I won't disagree. But I guarantee that this is going through the minds of LEO all over right now.

Thank God we still have officers hanging in there in spite of the absolute shit that the left is throwing at them daily. Any LEOs reading this, you are appreciated and without you it all falls apart quickly. In fact there are two things keeping us from chaos and complete communist takeover, 2A and law enforcement. The communists are working OT to dismantle 2A and replace law enforcement with their brown shirts. When/if they fall, the republic is over.
I totally agree let em kill each other, wait till they are wore out fighting, stabbing and shooting each other. Then write up a report and email it to the station and go get lunch.

That officer was spot fucking on. On the flip side if she stabbed and killed one of the other people in front of the officers there would have been outrage by the left that they did nothing to protect the victims. I'm tired of motherfuckers trying to make everyone a victim. If you try to stab someone with a knife you get shot, you try to attack a cop you get shot. If you abide by the law you carry on with your day. All these lowlifes get painted as amazing people who were victims of the police. Then almost every situation you find out they were terrible people who did terrible thing. Then all these assholes are just looking for an excuse to riot and snatch a free TV

I say give them what they want......pull all the police out and put them in "white" neighborhoods and let the thugs kill each other.

In a few years when they are living in 'escape from NY' and begging for the police back.....just show them a montage of all the abolish the police riots and tell them to suck a dick

Riots in Columbus in 3, 2,1.

If they happen, it won't be anywhere but in the dark areas. People here, outside those places, absolutely do not put up with the shit they do in Portland, Mnpls, etc.

Them fucks came to the town where I work............it's an understatement to say that they were met with a less than welcoming reception

No thanks.
I say give them what they want......pull all the police out and put them in "white" neighborhoods and let the thugs kill each other.

In a few years when they are living in 'escape from NY' and begging for the police back.....just show them a montage of all the abolish the police riots and tell them to suck a dick
Way too many laws on the books to have bored cops.

• Haha
Reactions: ...
She a gud gurl. She ain't do nuffin. Wat had happened was, she was on her way to church to get her life turned around and dat racist police done shot her ass cause he don't be like the color of her skin an shit.

Yet the adults did nothing except kick the one girl. First ones to yell at the cops “that’s my baby”. The media says something about statistics but here they are in front of us.

He shot her in the side and back. Like biden says, just shoot them in the leg. Riots in Columbus in 3, 2,1.

Doc
That bald headed white cop that approaches from the left stops and looks at the cop with the gun before he steps in, like "Are you done here?"