• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: Columbus PD involved shooting of a 15 year old black female with a knife

Uhh, can’t say I ever had knife fights with my friends, or any of the other kids I knew had knife fights, though we all did have knives and BB guns and bows and the like.

We also didn’t replace our father figures with the state, so there is that
she wanted to "practice medicine" and that was her scalpel.

fucking hell these people are not sane.
I dont think its exactly insanity. Its the combinations of

-poor education,
-low IQ,
-damaged brains from crack and alcohol addicted parents,
-lack of decent parenting skills,
-the media telling them they are being abused.

and probably a couple other factors Ive missed.

It all boils down to a really nasty combo.

Its a real fucking shame because the black folks around here are decent, well mannered, hard working folks.

-poor education,
-low IQ,

Its a real fucking shame because the black folks around here are decent, well mannered, hard working folks.
it's all of that, AND insanity. just hard to fathom all of the BS we're being subjected to all day every day. just so far from plain ol' common sense on so many levels.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Mayor speaking I believe he was, ignored the fact about the knife wheeling animal about to stab to death a child and why the knife wheeling animal shouldn't be dead today, but here we are again. Spoke as taking fault for the actions of the Officer who saved a child today from being killed.

Officers should have a holster for their weapon for personal protection and another holster for carrying chalk . Its safer to come into the scene after the crime to use the chalk then it is to prevent or stop the crime.

911 call is something to here as they were screaming for the cops to show up to save them, I didn't hear the words defund the Police.

Please let it begin soon.
Hahaha lebron is such a fucking pussy, ide love nothing more than to throat punch his smug ass.

He bitches about raaaaycism while taking money from a country that engages in slave labor.....fucking hypocrite

Montreal rioted when James Hetfield got burned by the pyrotechnics on stage and had to be rushed to hospital, and Axl Rose came out and said, “if they’re not playing, WE’RE not playing!”

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Seriously, MSM asked "appeared to be threatened with an apparent knife"...they don't have eyeballs to see that the girl in pink would have had at least 3inches of steel through her chest and/or abdomen if the officer hadn't shot when he did - he saved her life!. That wasn't a "threat" - that was an attempted stabbing in the act...and apparently people don't get that a knife can be more lethal than a gun. Now watch the controversy be about 3 shots too many and of course why not the knee shot...
OMG @ 13:27 - another MSM journalist asked "What de-escalation tactics did the the officer use before the outcome?".. The girl with the knife did not care that there were police right there!! He literally just arrived on the scene while she trying to stab people!! How about he yelled "Hey, hey, get down, get down" and she did not comply! He didn't even draw this gun until after he saw her try to stab the first female...and he was close enough to see the weapon.
See? Look at this post! It’s full of FACTS! Facts are white supremacist!
This has gotten so fucking retarded it’s out of control. We need a hard reset, and it’s coming.

Please let it begin soon.
"The bodycam video shows that as soon as police pulled up, a young female tackles another female to the ground, holding what appeared to be a knife in her hand. The girl is then seen charging at another female while raising the apparent knife in the air, at which point the officer fired multiple shots."

The spin is on.

Fuck LeBron and the media.

-poor education,
-low IQ,

Here's your root cause.

• Love
Reactions: Edgecrusher
it's all of that, AND insanity. just hard to fathom all of the BS we're being subjected to all day every day. just so far from plain ol' common sense on so many levels.
well, remember that poverty is a huge driver of this, and who are more likely to be poor?
and who makes up more single mothers?
so 70% of black kids are born into households without the biological father, which means they are 40x more likely to be abused.

3P7RsLY.png

b4pGJhLh.jpg

the avg IQ of black kids raised by white parents is higher, so there is an obvious cultural and nurturing component.
prenatal care or abuse must also be factored in as well.

the avg IQ of black kids raised by white parents is higher, so there is an obvious cultural and nurturing component.
prenatal care or abuse must also be factored in as well.
Higher in early age, not much difference at maturity.

Reactions: theLBC
well, remember that poverty is a huge driver of this, and who are more likely to be poor?
and who makes up more single mothers?
so 70% of black kids are born into households without the biological father, which means they are 40x more likely to be abused.

3P7RsLY.png

b4pGJhLh.jpg
I'm trying my best to not be a smart a$$, however in the second graph, how did they get to 'White non-Hispanics in a two parent household'? That is not one of the categories in the chart.

Aaand, right on schedule:

My gf just called all wound up, saying "You wouldn't believe what just happened to me!" She was in a CVS Pharmacy and a large black woman went out of her way to walk right through her.

My gf said "Excuse me?!" and the woman said "Excuse you! You need to watch where you're going". It turned heated and the manger who just happened to be standing behind the counter and witnessed it all told the woman to leave, he had her credit card information and not to return.

It's heating up, even in San Antonio.

Last edited:
I'm trying my best to not be a smart a$$, however in the second graph, how did they get to 'White non-Hispanics in a two parent household'? That is not one of the categories in the chart.
That was pulled from their 4473’s.

Reactions: TurboTrout
they chose the best group in the blue section + the best group in the orange section.

Aaand, right on schedule:

My gf just called all wound up, saying "You wouldn't believe what just happened to me!" She was in a CVS Pharmacy and a large black woman went out of her way to walk right through her.

My gf said "Excuse me?!" and the woman said "Excuse you! You need to watch where you're going". It turned heated and the manger who just happened to be standing behind the counter and witnessed it all told the woman to leave, he had her credit card information and not to return.

It's heating up, even in San Antonio.

i saw some video of some organizer telling everyone not to "watch the body cam footage and do not share it if you see it".

Reactions: Davo308
i saw some video of some organizer telling everyone not to "watch the body cam footage and do not share it if you see it".
There's also a camera angle from across the street that captures everything leading up to shooting. It shows the assailant raring back with deadly intentions to stab her victim. Let me see if I can post it...

That Officer is fried because the Elites are saying teenagers have always had knife fights so therefore he murder a poor black child.

As they put it Chavin wasn't convicted for murder but America has been and I'm assuming they are talking about white America. Chavin was targeted by the state as a sacrificial lamb to appease the mob. It appears that the elites are willing to give the mob anything they want going forward as Chavin is just the beginning . The summer riots were used to give items of value to the mob and to backoff any policing of the mob. Data shows 300 less Police shootings and roughly 6000-7000 murder increase during this period.

Man it seems this Nation is fucked big time more then we know, Trump wasn't bullshitting when he said it would be over if Biden was elected.

"The bodycam video shows that as soon as police pulled up, a young female tackles another female to the ground, holding what appeared to be a knife in her hand. The girl is then seen charging at another female while raising the apparent knife in the air, at which point the officer fired multiple shots."

The spin is on.

Fuck LeBron and the media.

LeBron is next.

I have it on jpeg, right when the fat bitch is ready to shank the other girl.

It's going out.

LeBron is next. Come on out of the hood motherfucker. The backhoe will make a trench long enough to fit you in.
Nope, that pussy is just going to sit in his mansion while tweeting about how oppressed he is, and about how raaaaycism is evil but not when the chinese do it.

Guaranteed his soft ass would cry like a baby backed bitch if he ever got punched square in the mouth, yet he has no problem lobbing threats at others.

Just pull all police out of the hotbed areas and refuse to respond.
Give it not long and they will be begging for the police to go in and clean it up
They'll be begging for the police to protect them from us.

Reactions: 10ring'r

Not according to Babbit

The police will come down like the marines on anyone who dares attack their criminals.

Tons of videos on this, BLM/antifa will attack a car, break windows, cops will smile and wave, but if the driver so much as looks mean, cops will come out of no where guns drawn at the victim.