• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: Columbus PD involved shooting of a 15 year old black female with a knife

Watch the entire video... seconds after the shooting this asshole "adult" (by age only) is yelling at the cop. "She's a fuckin' kid man."... as if he's the pillar of virtue, and sanity here. Well, seconds prior to the shooting, he is seen going after another kid while she's on the ground... kicking her full force in the head.

I'm wondering why the hell the officer didn't stop THAT violent attack. He deserved a few rounds as well.

We all know how these street thugs learn how to behave in ways that get them shot by cops. (and each other) They learn this from rotten parents, or the lack thereof.

View attachment 7609825
He needed to have been shot, too late for that now.

However, it's not too late to review body cam footage and arrest him on any number of charges that can be found on the ORC to fit a kick to the head.

I would also expect that child's father to take matters into his own hands. I know I would.

How many times you rolled up and had to make that split second decision, as well as that shot, with another human as part if the equation?

Seriously curious though.

It is funny. I like jokes. I will probably use that as a matter of fact.

From my training and never having done that, I can admit It looks tough and I think he did a stellar job.
Im probably a bit more in his corner since I see it as a good shoot and am bummed about how he is being crucified for doing his job well.
I'll tell you, I know soldiers and cops are two totally different things, but after our first time hitting an IED and blowing off the rear axle of the truck in Afghanistan my Platoon Leader and i were running to the Vehicle that got hit so I could treat the one patient I had there, and this hadji fucking pops up maybe 30yds away amd my platoon Leader killed him before I could even get my rifle up from the low ready. That most likely is why I'm sitting here today typing this.

Doc

Something I haven't heard many point out, the officer must have been well trained with that firearm and was acting either within his training or did an incredible job keeping his cool as he hit the attacker and only the attacker, and there wasn't a whole lot of margin between her and the girl in pink specifically.
He didn't hit that car. Thats what I was concerned about.

Hilarious, but actually also legitimately very impressive. Anyone can hit a target with all the time in the world to setup (well, probably not anyone). But this cop was dealing with 2 threatening persons simultaneously and managed to not get distracted, managed to engage the largest threat (insert joke here), and proceeded to engage the threat with 4! shots until the threat was neutralized. The video from the neighbors camera is very telling in how fast he got those 4 shots off. Most people couldn't have gotten 2 accurate shots off in the same amount of time, even those who have handled a handgun before.

Something I haven't heard many point out, the officer must have been well trained with that firearm and was acting either within his training or did an incredible job keeping his cool as he hit the attacker and only the attacker, and there wasn't a whole lot of margin between her and the girl in pink specifically.
And he didn't hit the dog either.

However, it's not too late to review body cam footage and arrest him on any number of charges that can be found on the ORC to fit a kick to the head.
Exactly, my wife and I were talking about this last night, if they don't go back and arrest him that will be a failure of the justice system. I fear they won't because trying to find a way to prosecute the white cop will take precedence and distract from all of the criminal activity that took place.

Talk about video proof that these gangster type people have been trained and know how to play the system. That guy kicks a teenage girl in the head (after she gets shoved down and attacked by knife girl), and literally seconds later is yelling at the cop, as if kicking guy is a big child's rights activist. Yeah, not biased at all, him and knife girl were obviously on the same side of something.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I fear they won't because trying to find a way to prosecute the white cop will take precedence and distract from all of the criminal activity that took place.

I disagree with you. I think the Columbus city government and Franklin County DA are going to have a hard time railroading this cop when the video evidence is so compelling and clear.

That same clear and compelling video evidence should make charging and prosecuting the chickenshit coward, who kicks a girl on the ground, a slam dunk.

Reactions: archangel485
I can't make it out myself in the neighbors camera video but it's been reported by Matt Walsh on twitter and daily wire that she was screaming “I’m gonna stab the fuck out of you, bitch,”. Yeah, sounds like a very loving and affectionate young lady. I can't tell for sure, but in watching the video again the part I'm guessing where she said that (very loud screaming) happened before the officer got out of his car, so he probably didn't even have that information to work from. As I watch the video, I believe from the time he shuts his car door until he has to shoot the first round is 9 seconds. I don't think I can overstate the incredible decision making and execution of training abilities of the officer.

I disagree with you. I think the Columbus city government and Franklin County DA are going to have a hard time railroading this cop when the video evidence is so compelling and clear.

That same clear and compelling video evidence should make charging and prosecuting the chickenshit coward, who kicks a girl on the ground, a slam dunk.
I hope you are correct. I also hope that this damages the MSM's credibility with the general public and that they have to eat crow on some of the stuff they've put out there trying to push their narrative. I completely agree with you that both pieces of evidence are extremely clear, but the MSM has a knack for twisting even the most obvious of truths.

I hope you are correct. I also hope that this damages the MSM's credibility with the general public and that they have to eat crow on some of the stuff they've put out there trying to push their narrative. I completely agree with you that both pieces of evidence are extremely clear, but the MSM has a knack for twisting even the most obvious of truths.

The MSM is responsible for Derek Chauvin's verdict. Guilty of murdering someone who died of a fentanyl overdose.

I think I might have to waive trial by jury if it ever comes to that.

I can't make it out myself in the neighbors camera video but it's been reported by Matt Walsh on twitter and daily wire that she was screaming “I’m gonna stab the fuck out of you, bitch,”. Yeah, sounds like a very loving and affectionate young lady. I can't tell for sure, but in watching the video again the part I'm guessing where she said that (very loud screaming) happened before the officer got out of his car, so he probably didn't even have that information to work from. As I watch the video, I believe from the time he shuts his car door until he has to shoot the first round is 9 seconds. I don't think I can overstate the incredible decision making and execution of training abilities of the officer.

This is the result of ghetto culture that seeps into suburbia. White flight will exist forever.

Hilarious, but actually also legitimately very impressive. Anyone can hit a target with all the time in the world to setup (well, probably not anyone). But this cop was dealing with 2 threatening persons simultaneously and managed to not get distracted, managed to engage the largest threat (insert joke here), and proceeded to engage the threat with 4! shots until the threat was neutralized. The video from the neighbors camera is very telling in how fast he got those 4 shots off. Most people couldn't have gotten 2 accurate shots off in the same amount of time, even those who have handled a handgun before.
Jerry Miculek has competition now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Quite honestly, any decent USPSA shooter in B classification or higher can do it

Fatty was what.....less than 5 yards away? At that distance anyone moderately skilled can do about 1.3 sec draw with .2 splits for the next three shots: four shots in less than 2 seconds from the holster.

Reactions: NoDopes
I am not a cop and don't think I could ever be under the current circumstances. Since I am white, if I were a cop I would be the last to show up to every crime scene, so I could talk to witness and take notes.

Reactions: Seed tick
oops
7ido4HOc.png

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
Quite honestly, any decent USPSA shooter in B classification or higher can do it

Fatty was what.....less than 5 yards away? At that distance anyone moderately skilled can do about 1.3 sec draw with .2 splits for the next three shots: four shots in less than 2 seconds from the holster.
What percentage of the US population are USPSA class B or higher shooters do you suppose? Not very high I'm sure, which is actually exactly my point that very few could do what he did. Not to mention there's another mental aspect here, USPSA shooters don't have a live human being standing right next to or even behind their target, not to mention their target is not a human, that changes the mental game a lot.

I think we should honor the PO for having a skill that very few people posses (or even understand), who then deployed that skill in a very high stakes situation to save another human being. Most of this cops critics have not even handled a firearm period, let alone a handgun, and hence you get questions from the media to the police chief like "couldn't he have shot her in the leg or the arm". We have to help the public understand, this isn't the movies, not all shots fired are guaranteed to hit exactly what the PO wants just because he is pulling the trigger, shooting a specific target in the torso in that situation is hard enough, let alone the leg.

I think most cops should be trained/practiced enough to pull off that feat. We had a cop in our IPDA group that had amazingly fast accurate shots. I know that would have been easy for him as well.

What percentage of the US population are USPSA class B or higher shooters do you suppose? Not very high I'm sure, which is actually exactly my point that very few could do what he did. Not to mention there's another mental aspect here, USPSA shooters don't have a live human being standing right next to or even behind their target, not to mention their target is not a human, that changes the mental game a lot.

I think we should honor the PO for having a skill that very few people posses (or even understand), who then deployed that skill in a very high stakes situation to save another human being. Most of this cops critics have not even handled a firearm period, let alone a handgun, and hence you get questions from the media to the police chief like "couldn't he have shot her in the leg or the arm". We have to help the public understand, this isn't the movies, not all shots fired are guaranteed to hit exactly what the PO wants just because he is pulling the trigger, shooting a specific target in the torso in that situation is hard enough, let alone the leg.
Yes I get your point

I think it's a waste of time, though. The people flinging shit either don't want to understand or do understand but have a different agenda.

I'm to the point that if someone tells me some of the shit I've read in the MSM I'll just open my blade and lay my pistol down in front of them, then challenge them to stop me before I slice them open from neck to groin.

Reactions: j-huskey
Holy shit you're right, I completely forgot about that.

All the fucking pussy ass celebrities apologizing to Iran, fuck them, fuck them all with a rusty cactus
Hahahahaha rusty cactus?? That's hilarious, I'm stealing that!

I was kinda amazed at his accuracy. Watching the video(s), at the angle he was at, he could have hit the girl in pink, and the girl that was close to the trunk/back end of the vehicle.
I still say, good shoot. Mac(y)

What percentage of the US population are USPSA class B or higher shooters do you suppose? Not very high I'm sure, which is actually exactly my point that very few could do what he did.
What's really shameful is how few people who carry a gun with them around all day cannot do something similar on command.

Not to mention there's another mental aspect here, USPSA shooters don't have a live human being standing right next to or even behind their target, not to mention their target is not a human, that changes the mental game a lot.
I think some people have it and some don't regardless of profession or vocation

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
What's really shameful is how few people who carry a gun with them around all day cannot do something similar on command.
i worked as an RO at a pay-to-play range.......i can safely say there is no 'gunmanship' amongst the general population......frankly, your average gun owner is fucking dangerous with a firearm.

most people are carrying SW Sigmas or Hipoints in uncle mikes holsters.....blast out a few mags as fast as possible, struggle to hit a full size silhouette at 10m then pack up and leave......thats around 60% of the population

30% of the population have a decent firearm/ holster, and are...."capable "....with it...as in, they are not an immediate danger to those around them, and can keep shots on the paper.

7% are what i would classify as "good" with a firearm........and 3% are what i would call "skilled" or "professional user"....

honestly, they need to be teaching this shit in highschools

Going to be hard to recruit new police officers with this BS.
It already is

I was speaking to a friend who retired from a mid-sized town's PD just SE of Dayton and he told me that last time they opened hiring, less than 6 months ago, they got 11 applicants for vacancies where they would get 30 to 40 applicants in the past.

i worked as an RO at a pay-to-play range.......i can safely say there is no 'gunmanship' amongst the general population......frankly, your average gun owner is fucking dangerous with a firearm.

most people are carrying SW Sigmas or Hipoints in uncle mikes holsters.....blast out a few mags as fast as possible, struggle to hit a full size silhouette at 10m then pack up and leave......thats around 60% of the population

30% of the population have a decent firearm/ holster, and are...."capable "....with it...as in, they are not an immediate danger to those around them, and can keep shots on the paper.

7% are what i would classify as "good" with a firearm........and 3% are what i would call "skilled" or "professional user"....

Hard to call the militia 'well regulated' with those numbers. Obviously always should be new recruits and therefore will always be lower skill levels in the mix (I would hope), but it would be nice to see more in the upper skill range.

We must have worked in the same place.

People that don't work in this business don't see it - because we associate ourselves with that 3% mostly. the 70% doesn't come on these boards or go to comps so we somewhat forget about them.

Marks-person-ship should be taught in schools. We don't teach it anymore because its a self-empowerment platform, and that isn't a winning strategy for Statists.

Key Self-Empowerment Topics:
  • Self defense
  • Firearms Usage
  • Responsible Finance
  • Sellable Job Skills
  • Relationship Management
  • Morality/Philosphy
  • Grammer/Logic/Rhetoric
  • Principles of Adulthood and Parenting

The prosecuting attorney will say what she said was ....”I’m gonna grab the fuck out of you bitch”.....and cnnn and msnbc will agree..
Or say that KiMia, or whatever the fuck her name was, had a great sense of humor and was always joking around and pulling pranks on her friends, but would never hurt a fly.

Meanwhile, the cop is having every social media post or contact he's ever made since kindergarten raked through as we speak to try and show he has a history of being racist and a 'white supremacist.' Somebody, somewhere heard him use the "N" word.

Last edited:
15 yrs old and 250lbs. She was bigger than the officer. The police need to just turn around when they see the animals fighting and go have dinner.

I can not make out the voices either.... Why hasn't the man kicking the downed girl been arrested?

I can see a new drill or stage right after the El Presidente and Mozambique called the Fat Blaster.

I am guessing that this cop knows exactly how Trump has felt for four years.
The evidence is there. Clear as can be and the media/pravda promote a lie day and night, social media shills double down with the lie, celebrities dog pile, the left wing/communists talk shows promote the false bullshit. It's a full on siege/attack on an individual to promote an agenda. If people can't see the truth? The end is near.
Driving back from Charleston there was a billboard that read.
Facts Don't Equal Truth. So there's that!!

Even the sportsball those who just knee jerked “bad cop” have taken their shit down after seeing the video.

This isn’t like the Floyd case, I mean that whale was about to shank the human sized human who was pinned against a car to death, cop fired, unless there is a third video showing the cop doing something the other videos didn’t, good shoot all day long.

Also testimony of why you need rounds that will penetrate, that was a good amount of fat the rounds had to get through.

This was posted on FB, I think it sums things up perfectly.

“This woman is a “victim” according to the media, including CBS 2 Boise. The media and the public are spouting the same garbage that always accompanies police shootings, so let’s clear up a few of the common ones:

She is not a victim. She’s a violent criminal. She’s the bad guy.

She’s not a hero. She’s a bully and a loser.

She’s not in a better place. She’s in Hell.

The officer doesn’t need better deescalation training. He deescalated this violent thug perfectly.

The officer isn’t going to apologize. He did the right thing.

Now. ALL loss of life is sad. It’s fine and good to grieve. It’s good to remember the positive traits of the deceased. It’s good to miss them. It’s good to look for ways to avoid the situation that claimed their life from happening again.

So let’s do that:

The number one and number two leading cause of police shootings are...

1. Lack of fathers
2. Bad parenting

Criminal activity is directly linked to the collapse of the family which is held together by marriage. When a man doesn’t take responsibility for his offspring, poverty and crime follow. Look up the statistics yourself (you’ll be more likely to believe them that way).

Mad about police shootings? Start screaming at the Left for its constant attacks on the traditional family unit. Start screaming at men who brag about their sexual “conquests”, leaving a trail of struggling mothers and unguided children.

Early reports are that this female was “failed by the foster system”. That’s very sad and quiet possibly true, but why is nobody saying she was failed by her father, mother, or both?

The system bears some responsibility.
Her parents bear great responsibility.
She bears ultimate responsibility.

Don’t put this on the cop who saved an innocent life that day.”

Attachments

• 2520D699-7745-4229-B2DD-4EC818E7869D.jpeg
    2520D699-7745-4229-B2DD-4EC818E7869D.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 49
“I’m sorry ma’am. Your daughter was stabbed to death today in a front yard.

I wish I could tell you she died easy, but I wasn’t able to get EMTs there because the situation was too dangerous.”

——

“Yes. I was there. Saw the whole thing from 10 minutes before to half an hour later”.

——

“No maam. I couldn’t intervene. It’s against the law for me to interrupt black on black or black on white crime. I can only interrupt to prevent the victim from defending themselves.”.

——

“We weren’t allowed to arrest the perpetrator due to her age. We can’t even reveal that she’s waiting outside your house knife in hand and has been crazily chanting “gonna kill the whole family. Despite being the size of an NFL linebacker and already having killed several people, the state has granted her blanket immunity due to her age.”.

“No maam. I couldn’t intervene. It’s against the law for me to interrupt black on black or black on white crime. I can only interrupt to prevent the victim from defending themselves.”.

That is exactly what many police have been doing for the past year.
Protecting thugs, murderers, rioters, thieves and vandals from people who try to protect themselves and their property as the police "just follow" orders to stand by and pretty much make sure the crimes happen.

It's not going to end well when the good citizens who just want to live in peace realize they have to first deal with the police before they can deal with the criminals who are attacking them. That's how you kick start the kind of bloodshed that goes down in the history books, because once the hard men who just wanted to live in peace are forced down that path, they won't stop till the slate is wiped clean.

15 yrs old and 250lbs. She was bigger than the officer. The police need to just turn around when they see the animals fighting and go have dinner.
That's no 250. I can tell you I can judge weight, something you boys can't do. The thin girl in black is a 105. The girl is pink was taller and a well-built #140. The knifer is easily 330, honestly 350 is more realistic.

Reactions: c1steve
Protecting thugs, murderers, rioters, thieves and vandals from people who try to protect themselves and their property as the police "just follow" orders to stand by and pretty much make sure the crimes happen.

It's not going to end well when the good citizens who just want to live in peace realize they have to first deal with the police before they can deal with the criminals who are attacking them. That's how you kick start the kind of bloodshed that goes down in the history books, because once the hard men who just wanted to live in peace are forced down that path, they won't stop till the slate is wiped clean.
That's no 250. I can tell you I can judge weight, something you boys can't do. The thin girl in black is a 105. The girl is pink was taller and a well-built #140. The knifer is easily 330, honestly 350 is more realistic.
Shankster, is that you?

I understand feeling this way - the trick is to get to know your local police in any positive way you can.

They are feeling super alienated right now, mostly because of the super alienation. Alienated police departments are bad for our country, hence the reason they are being created.

Take them some pastries or something and attend some of the public meetings or sit down chats.

Once you get a better feel for them as people you will more clearly see the real and present enemy destroying our community. Tip - it isn’t them for the most part.

OR you may learn that you are policed by a crew of evil motherfuckers. I have lived in probably 75 places due to work, and they had to replace all of a small town police department in one of the cities I was in due to criminal behavior.

If that’s true, it’s a good thing to know as well.

“We weren’t allowed to arrest the perpetrator due to her age. We can’t even reveal that she’s waiting outside your house knife in hand and has been crazily chanting “gonna kill the whole family. Despite being the size of an NFL linebacker and already having killed several people, the state has granted her blanket immunity due to her age.”.
I can speak from experience the law is stacked in favor of the criminal and against the victim.
I was working out of my home office and had to go to a meeting on instants notice with a client. I grabbed drawings and bolted out the door, planning on being back in less than two hours. In my hurry, I left my Colt Series 70 on the desk. Stupid me.
When I returned, saw that I had been burglarized and my pet custom Colt along with computer with all the information to run my construction business was gone.

I quickly went to a neighbor I trusted and asked if he'd seen anything. He said the neighbor directly across the street, a bi racial teen and gang member along with some overgrown white lout walked to the back of my house right after I left.

Long story short, I confronted the teen along with his white-trash mother and with the neighbor witness's testimony, got him to confess he burglarized my home. But, he said the gun and computer were already gone, taken by the white lurch to another gang members house and now way was he going to say who or help get the property back. The mother looked at me, shrugged and said "Sorry."

I quickly called Austin PD back to tell them I had caught the burglar and he confessed to stealing the gun and other property. Finally, finally, after five calls, a pissed off bull dyke supervisor rolled up around midnight along with another officer and she proceeded to tell me she wasn't going to confront or arrest the fucking burglar neighbor since he was a minor. In fact, she wasn't even going to question him and if I talked to him or "harassed him" I would be the one going to jail. The mother and burglar were standing on their front porch and smiled, went inside and turned and turned out the lights.

I did finally get my gun and computer back, both reeking of a meth lab, and the burglar was put on probation. I'm very lucky I got that gun back.

BTW, my house was a constant target for burglary after that until I moved and I finally caught another neighbor via security camera.

Last edited:
most if not all of those countries have strict gun laws as well.

here the police yell "stop, or i'll shoot!".
in those places the police yell "stop, or i'll yell stop again!".
1986, Robin Williams Live at the Met... Awesome show if you've never seen it! Great reference!

Reactions: theLBC