• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bridge collapses in Pittsburg - What timing

Srgt. Hulka

Lighten Up Francis
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    PITTSBURGH (WJW/AP) — At least 10 people were injured, but there were no reported fatalities after a two-lane bridge collapsed in Pittsburgh Friday morning.

The collapse comes hours before President Joe Biden is scheduled to visit the city to talk about the $1 trillion infrastructure bill that includes bridge maintenance.

I smell a frikkin potato-headed rat. The chances of this happening are frikkin ZERO.

Dems refuse to met with Biden in PA ( Scheduling Conflict ) yeah right.

Did they take out the bridge to stop him? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DIBBS
    Night of the long knives v2, in 3, 2, 1...

That bridge was reported to the city a few weeks ago and the city inspectors said was "fine" lol. I saw a pic of the metal supports underneath and they looked like a 1980s car from the rust belt.

The steel is probably not what caused it.

You can see that most the concrete has a separation from the rebar.
    A good bit of the concrete is off color to black from water intrusion.
    Looking at it from an engineering perspective you have to realize that the deck is just resting on top of the bearings.
    With separation of concrete from the rebar it will enable the whole slab to shear off and slide right into the void

I'm sure if you look close enough you will see evidence of man made problems that led to a bridge failing so JoePedo can have a photo op.
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Have to wonder if that bus was placed there to increase the shock factor of the photo...never let a good tragedy go to waste...or something like that.

Reactions: oneshot86
    PITTSBURGH (WJW/AP) — At least 10 people were injured, but there were no reported fatalities after a two-lane bridge collapsed in Pittsburgh Friday morning.

The collapse comes hours before President Joe Biden is scheduled to visit the city to talk about the $1 trillion infrastructure bill that includes bridge maintenance.

I smell a frikkin potato-headed rat. The chances of this happening are frikkin ZERO.

Too bad that motherfuckwr wasn’t on it!

This bridge was collapsed to help pass his infrastructure bill.
    I'm sure if you look close enough you will see evidence of man made problems that led to a bridge failing so JoePedo can have a photo op.

This was the whole purpose of me starting this thread. The odds are astronomical, almost zero, that a bridge collapses in a city that Pedo-Joe is visiting, later that day, to rally support for his trillion dollar infrastructure bill.

That collapsed bridge was compromised some time ago from neglect. It should have never have gotten to said state of dismay, pre collapse.
    Now the corn ball clowns want funding from taxpayers for infrastructure. the same tax payers who pay vehicle registration fees, and countless other hidden taxes. Legalized theft to rob the citizenry. Completely unacceptable.

I was a couple miles away from this today. Thankfully it didn't go down 30-45 min later as it is a major thourofare. There would have been 30 vehicles instead of 5..

2005 it was given a rating of poor condition.
    WTF is wrong with that douche bag whispering his speech , you watch that and you wish you could vote for Putin at this point.

Couldn't be because all the illegals driving 40,000 lb gvw ignore the weight limits on all of the roads and bridges .
    Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Authority has to have a car stationed at the Trenton Makes The World Takes Bridge to prevent these assholes hauling 75k over the fuckin bridge . Yes 75k .

Let me guess.... $2T "infrastructure" bill which $300B will actually go to infrastructure. The rest to pork projects and political friends (+10% for the big guy)

Yep, $200B will go to infrastructure. Those bridges & roads could really use that $100B. So much can be accomplished with that $50B. Good thing we are going to spend $1B on infrastructure projects!