• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell LRHSi vs. Sig Sauer Tango 6 (1st Gen) and MOA vs. Mil

Jumpalot

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2006
Wyoming
Thoughts on these two scopes? I see the good price on the Bushnell on GAP but I've never used mils. I found a nice Sig in MOA which is what I'm used too. I'm most concerned with tracking reliability. My other two rifles wear MOA scopes already and I'm not replacing them anytime soon. So I'm also a little concerned about going back and forth between MOA and Mil. Also, no one else I shoot with uses Mil, so having a spotter calling in MOA might get confusing. The rifle this new scope is going on will be my primary shooter.
Thanks in advance for the help.

I have a 4.5x18 LRTS it has great glass, tracks consistently, and I really like the reticle. No experience with the Sig. Mil vs Moa is up to you, but FYI I have a buddy who is diehard Moa and is now switching his match guns. Reason is last match we shot out to 1168yds I had to dial just over 1 turn up for elevation, while he was into his 3rd turn.