• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Call remote mount for tripod leg?

Sogan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2013
Anyone attaching their call remote to their RSS or equivalent tripod leg, ideally hard mounted so it isn't swinging around on a lanyard etc? I’m assuming just an adjustable phone mount that’s made to mount to bike handle bars or a pole? Anyone find one that is low profile but opens up enough for RSS legs?

Last edited:
Reactions: Travis224
I got the tripod chaps from Fehu outdoors and stuck a piece of Velcro on the back of the remote. Works great. Also got a Rifles Only data card holder so I can keep the sound list handy. You can see the card holder in this picture. The remote isn’t pictured but goes on the Velcro on whatever leg is closest.

7949704F-3E70-4334-9120-F5DB08299534.jpeg

Reactions: enginerd
If you mean RRS tripod legs, we do make a threaded leg collar. Then we have a multitude of options you can attach to it. If you put a picture of the call remote on here I could give further advise.

Initial guess for products:

Apex 3d can print one for your tripod. I haven’t got around to getting a new one since I went with a RRS but he can print anything with measurements. I don’t know if it’s study enough to throw in a truck bed with the remote mounted though, I’d always keep in my pocket until we set up and then put on mount

7D0FAED3-066F-42F4-AF0F-25B837F9A77F.png