• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Calling Eugene Hasenfus

What a drag. I spent time in Nicaragua, most in the north near Esteli. I really like the people. Tough as nails.

Ortega and the Sandinistas overthrew the POS President/Dictator Somoza, just exiled him. Somoza came back so they killed him. Ortega was a hero to his people. When Violetta Chamorro beat him in the election she even called him "Our little hero." Initially he was non aligned but American pressure pushed him to the commies. Looks like the dark side of his nature has taken over and he's descended to thug. The Nicaraguan people have backbone, theyll only take so much and then theyll fuck him up.

Reactions: DuneBoer
What a drag. I spent time in Nicaragua, most in the north near Esteli. I really like the people. Tough as nails.

Ortega and the Sandinistas overthrew the POS President/Dictator Somoza, just exiled him. Somoza came back so they killed him. Ortega was a hero to his people. When Violetta Chamorro beat him in the election she even called him "Our little hero." Initially he was non aligned but American pressure pushed him to the commies. Looks like the dark side of his nature has taken over and he's descended to thug. The Nicaraguan people have backbone, theyll only take so much and then theyll fuck him up.

Nicaraguans like to have old fashioned revolutions. I'm guessing they are due for one...... What years were you there?

Nicaraguans like to have old fashioned revolutions. I'm guessing they are due for one...... What years were you there?

Winter of 96, for just a couple weeks. Drove down to Costa Rica and spent time in Nic on the return trip.

I was there 1990's ish. My uncle was friends with Herty Lewits. I went on a visit.

Must have been interesting. I found the Nico's far more tolerant of me than I would have been had they done to us what we did to them. Most everybody I met had lost an uncle, cousin, or father in the un war.

Most dont know that while the Contras/CIA funded their part by smuggling cocaine in by plane, the Sandinista's financed a lot of theirs by shipping boat loads of cannabis through Cuba.