• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Carjacker capped in san antonio.

Sort of sounds like a song I heard recently.

”Well, try that in a small town
See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town.”

Garcia was the name of the brother of the thief - how is that diversity working out? Like shit.

Reactions: Snipe260
It's all fun and games until the armed owner shows up; then it's just fun.
FAFO

Bummer!!!! Just had my Trailer and UTV stolen friday night. Fuck these motherfuckers! Im ready to go to jail if I catch them!
8AB882CA-61B4-4D4B-82A8-93A94263D386.jpeg

Sounds like the cops message of call the police, to deal with it, is a mindset of the criminals. They know that a large majority of people will not deal with the problem but call the cops. When it comes to stolen cars the cops don't give a rats ass.
Im one of those people with a club on the steering wheel of the car now.

I saw that a day or two ago. He's lucky he got a sympathetic cop. Most places would arrest him for something or other.

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
Im one of those people with a club on the steering wheel of the car now.
I have a truck on order but before it comes in I need to check in on the old school Ravelco devices as I heard these were still very effective.

They use a plug instead of an electronic device which could be disarmed with a scanner. It’s not that they couldn’t eventually be defeated it just takes much longer for a thief buried up under the dash upside down which is risky for them so hopefully they move on to another vehicle.

Outside of confronting someone armed, Time is a thief’s biggest enemy.

Last edited:
I have a truck on order but before it comes in I need to check in on the old school Ravelco devices as I heard these were still very effective.

They still use a plug instead of an electronic device that can be disarmed with a scanner. It’s not that they couldn’t eventually be defeated it just takes much longer for a thief buried up under the dash upside down which is risky for them so hopefully they move on to another vehicle.

Outside of confronting someone armed, Time is a thief’s biggest enemy.

Look at catalytic conveter placement too. They cut mine out last year. Bought a $400 shield after that deal. Fucking people! Im getting to the point I want to put a password pipe bomb on all my shit.

should have been unpeeled from around a car tire after being run over many many times . but in today's world I guess the best you can get is dead crook either way it's where it needs to be and won't be doing it again to anyone else .

Garcia was the name of the brother of the thief - how is that diversity working out? Like shit.
Seriously, in Texas the surname Garcia doesn't denote "diversity" in any meaningful sense. It's one of the most common names here. Smith, Garcia, Jones, Lopez... it's all the same. The old racial demarcations don't mean much at all in regard to the everyday reality that people are living right now. Maybe 50 or 60 years ago, but not now. Don't fall for the divisive narrative that the left wants you to believe.

The owner of the stolen vehicle certainly has the right to track down his stolen vehicle. Now we would prefer that they call the police before taking that into your own hands, but he did what he felt he needed to do.

OWNER: "My truck was stolen."

POLICE: "Come down to the station and file a report and we'll give you a case number for the insurance claim."

Reactions: JR_77 and XP1K
Bummer!!!! Just had my Trailer and UTV stolen friday night. Fuck these motherfuckers! Im ready to go to jail if I catch them!
That's a drag. We've had three trucks stolen within 15 miles of my ao in the last week and this past Monday I caught someone pulled up in my driveway with their phone up like they were taking pictures. I promptly retrieved my pistola and headed for the door but they were out of my drive before I made it to the porch.

OWNER: "My truck was stolen."

POLICE: "Come down to the station and file a report and we'll give you a case number for the insurance claim."
Yep. This guy's insurance company should give him a discounted rate for saving them money.

Seriously, in Texas the surname Garcia doesn't denote "diversity" in any meaningful sense. It's one of the most common names here. Smith, Garcia, Jones, Lopez... it's all the same. The old racial demarcations don't mean much at all in regard to the everyday reality that people are living right now. Maybe 50 or 60 years ago, but not now. Don't fall for the divisive narrative that the left wants you to believe.
I was on a shutdown one time and we had three jaun garcias on the same crew. No relation. The foreman took to calling them jaun, two, and three. That was some funny shit.

Oh fuck off

Oh fuck off
Such a deeply considered and well-constructed argument you made there. For a 9-year-old.

It's amazing how fast the level of discourse goes south when your echo chamber is challenged. But that's part of the charm of the Bear Pit! :ROFLMAO: