• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Casual Observations

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    An average woman will slam, to the complete extent of her strength, a door, 10-15 times before looking and seeing that there is an item blocking the door from closing.
    Then...
    She will slam it twice more before bending down to remove said offensive item then find that the door does indeed close easily.

No shit, just witnessed it.

giphy (2).gif

Reactions: Jgunner
    Did she have a tramp stamp, and did you notice if she was wearing a thong, g-string, or maybe she was commando?

If she was fat- don't waste your time on a reply.

My question why can't that bitch drive? Every God-damned day I am stuck behind some bitch rattling on into her fucking cell phone and the bitch can barely make the car work. Stop at a stop sign without rolling into traffic and making me or everyone else lay on the horn, no fucking way. Right on red at a corned, may as well as the bitch to solve Pi. Light turns green and we sit for another fifteen fucking seconds, unless I honk and the bitches head explodes because she got interrupted in the middle of texting her fucking feelings to some poor bastard, still hasn't fucking moved.

Today, some dense whore turned left at the light, that worked okay. But for the quarter mile she drove centered on the white line blocking two lanes of travel. When the road widened I laid on the horn and drove by her partially in the emergency lane. As I passed and flipped the bitch off, she hardly moved and continued to block everyone else. No chance anyone knows what the turn signal is for, why use them anyway.

Yeah, mysteries abound and no chance we will ever figure them out.

Today, some dense whore turned left at the light, that worked okay. But for the quarter mile she drove centered on the white line blocking two lanes of travel. When the road widened I laid on the horn and drove by her partially in the emergency lane. As I passed and flipped the bitch off, she hardly moved and continued to block everyone else. No chance anyone knows what the turn signal is for, why use them anyway.

You've never read, "Rules of the Road for Women?" The lines are suggestions, not law. What you call a turn signal lever is actually a hair-tie storage device.

• Haha
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    An average woman will slam, to the complete extent of her strength, a door, 10-15 times before looking and seeing that there is an item blocking the door from closing.
    Then...
    She will slam it twice more before bending down to remove said offensive item then find that the door does indeed close easily.

No shit, just witnessed it and never got off my ass to help .
    You are the dumb fuck for letting it happen. Make better choices and don't feel like you have to report every fucking fart you let .

Reactions: Jscb1b
    I
    You've never read, "Rules of the Road for Women?" The lines are suggestions, not law. What you call a turn signal lever is actually a hair-tie storage device.
    1714821636903.png

You are the dumb fuck for letting it happen. Make better choices and don't feel like you have to report every fucking fart you let .
    Letting it happen in a gas station by some roly poly woman I had never seen before in my life......huh.....should I have followed her in the bathroom like you would have done ?

BTW, I just farted, for your breathing pleasure.
    Enjoy.

And for that matter, how DID building 7 fall?
    National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) stated that a furniture fire that was right next to a column on the 13th floor was able to heat up and loosen the nut and bolt (just one of the several that hold a column section to the next one) at on corner of the mating flange and once this bolt felt out, the fire was able to make the column piece move off the flange of the one below it.

This action then cause the 47 story tall building of steel and concrete, taller than buildings in most cities, to fall uniformly to the ground in 6.7 seconds, which is the same result as free fall, or the roof line falling with nothing in the way. You could drop a bowling ball and the roof line at the same time and they would hit the ground at the same time.

We are also supposed to ignore the explosions coming from the building before it fell while Ashley Banfield was interviewing and providing live commentary down the street from the building where you could see and hear it. Nothing to see there, move along.

Later, they retracted the statement that Building Seven collapsed from fire. And they would not reveal the parameters of their computer modeling because of "national security."

So, no, it is not a hidden conspiracy. They do it in front of your face and laugh AT you.

Too many people still acting surprised about normal shit these days.

Letting it happen in a gas station by some roly poly woman I had never seen before in my life......huh.....should I have followed her in the bathroom like you would have done ?

BTW, I just farted, for your breathing pleasure.
    Enjoy.

Keep teasing him and you won’t be able to pry him off your dick. You’ve been warned.

And who made all of the stock trades during the chaos?
    How about the put options on the insurance companies for United Airlines and American Airlines that were in place by Friday 09-07-01?

Then, cashed as soon as the market re-opened from 9/11?

Or the gold that was removed from Building 6?

Reactions: The D
    How about the put options on the insurance companies for United Airlines and American Airlines that were in place by Friday 09-07-01?

Then, cashed as soon as the market re-opened from 9/11?

Or the gold that was removed from Building 6?
    Huh, these all sound like pertinent questions that should have been answered years ago.

Reactions: Ronws
    Don't forget the Pentagon on 9/10 admitting to loosing a obscene amount of money.
    Yes. And the Naval office of intelligence that was going to investigate it was destroyed by the "impact" of AA 77 the next day. This office was in the fortified section that had just finished remodeling. In 2000, they wondered what would happen if a jet liner hit the building.

So, Cuntaliza Rice and Lying Sack of Shit Bush saying that no one ever thought of flying planes into buildings are lying.

Then, again, flying planes into buildings is not new. It was in the Operation Northwoods that Pres. JFK rejected. And he fired his JCoS. And promised to shatter the CIA into many pieces and scatter to the wind. And he was dead the next year. Shot in a moving vehicle by a guy who was only so-so on the range and not even sniper with a loose old Carcano.

Edited to add: Actor Richard Belzer was also a JFK historian. He said, the easy and short question to answer was who did NOT want JFK dead.

Reactions: M4orturnate