• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Catching and Eating Bats

Probably tastes just like bacon. Dry them puppies up in a layer of bacon grease. The wings would be like bacon flavored chips.
Seriously, probably doesn't taste much different than squirrel.

But please be my guest, you can have the first serving......

Not on your life! Too many bats carry to many diseases like Rabies. I had a friend growing up that was bitten by a rabid animal back when you had to have the over 20 shots in the stomach. While that is no longer true. Thanks but NO thanks!

I've seen 'em for sale on some of those travel shows in third world countries where they have the bushmeat markets and Asian countries. "Bat on a stick". Nah, fuck that.

Lobster and crabs aren't disturbing, but somehow bats are??????????

It's what you are raised with. Living in Maryland, I don't have an issue of eating the mustard from inside a blue crab, but some folks won't eat a crab and others think I'm crazy to eat the mustard out of them.

Different strokes.

It's what you are raised with. Living in Maryland, I don't have an issue of eating the mustard from inside a blue crab, but some folks won't eat a crab and others think I'm crazy to eat the mustard out of them.

Different strokes.
Have you ever smelled a bat?

Different strokes.
Also they are great for killing insects, but to to me thymey are completely disgusting. And lobster and crab do not have the diseases that bars carry