• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cerakote to match Manners Elite Swamp

chase723

Pew Pew Guy
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2017
I sent a message off to Manners but was thinking the Hide might be able to answer first. Does anybody know which cerakote color matches the darker FDE/greenish color on the Elite Swamp Camo? The lighter one I think is Elite sand…
IMG_0844.jpeg

Thanks all

Elite moss maybe, i'm not sure. I don't have any stocks here in the swamp pattern so I can't see in person.

I have a pretty severe aversion to mixing cerakote to match anything. It's one thing to tweak a color to try to make something unique, it's another for someone to say "make a cerakote color match this". Cerakote doesn't mix like the color wheel, it does weird things and creates undertones that don't make sense. It's a pain in the ass, and I just don't do it anymore.

Cerakote would have a huge hit on their hands if they had a machine available for purchase that was like those paint mixing machines at home depot. I know I would get one.

Branden