• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chauvin CLOSING ARGUEMENTS

Tainting the jury is allowable if you are Maxine Waters.
According to her they need to burn the city down if he is found not guilty.
This from a lawmaker
And this appeared in Minnesota
minnesota.jpg

Cahill's instruction about criminal liability was significantly more pro defense than most people had been expecting. That instruction has been much talked about over the last weeks.

I expect any rioting will be a purely local affair as the Democratic party no longer needs a dog and pony show for the Presidential elections.

Interesting perspective, obviously you're right about the elections but wouldn't they still want a show for other purposes? Such as pushing "police reform" ??
I don't believe that either side (Democrat or Republican) is really interested in police reform. It's just another political football like gun rights, immigration, gays, etc. Also, rioting and looting makes people fanatical about gun ownership, that isn't something the Democrats really want any more of.

After hearing and watching closing arguments there is no way any of the Officers are guilty .
If they truly stick to the Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. For a conviction he’s definitely walking. Closing defense shows way to many lingering issues.

Reactions: DTF370
im not certain facts are going to matter in this decision. i think the fix is in. he's going to get convicted of something... my guess is its going to be the second-degree manslaughter.
Which not being a murder conviction -- cue the riots.

Reactions: BytorJr
Tainting the jury is allowable if you are Maxine Waters.
According to her they need to burn the city down if he is found not guilty.
This from a lawmaker
And this appeared in Minnesota
View attachment 7607581
This is a complete failure by city, county, state, and federal law enforcement. In other words its business as usual. All probably have jurisdiction to arrest this woman. Maybe someone who knows for sure can verify.

Put yourself in the shoes of the people of Minneapolis. The city burned for weeks. People were killed. Lives ruined. The city, county, and state did nothing to stop the madness. In fact they did the opposite and promoted it. Maxine is openly calling for more death and destruction and once again the city, county, state does nothing.

Actions like this by gov’t is sure to turn many more people against the police state. I welcome the company.

Damn it!!! I forgot to invest in marshmallows and hotdogs today. Son of a bitch!! Anyone know what the popcorn futures look like?

Cue the pre-show riots... I'm thinking we'll get the pre-show riots underway tonight. Just to help the jurors reach their proper decision.

Pre-show will last until the verdict at that time we can get the full Ring-aling circus going. Going to be a lot of clowns this time around.

This is a complete failure by city, county, state, and federal law enforcement. In other words its business as usual. All probably have jurisdiction to arrest this woman. Maybe someone who knows for sure can verify.

Put yourself in the shoes of the people of Minneapolis. The city burned for weeks. People were killed. Lives ruined. The city, county, and state did nothing to stop the madness. In fact they did the opposite and promoted it. Maxine is openly calling for more death and destruction and once again the city, county, state does nothing.

Actions like this by gov’t is sure to turn many more people against the police state. I welcome the company.

Exactly and she flew across country, out of her district to promote crimes. This shows a hell of a lot of intent, slam dunk to prosecute that bitch. Maybe lawyers are already lined up to sue her for the upcoming destruction...we can only hope.

On a lighter note. I have a hard question to ask...need advice. For the watch party - Is it a beer, single malt or just some bourbon? I'm not sure the appropriate adult beverage for the watch party.

Wonder how long they sequester the hung jury.

There will be a riot every day, each will be worse.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
If shit starts like last time (pics below) and they come flooding up La Cienega to 3rd.... rather than barricading our street, this time I'm mounting my ass on the roof with my 300 PRC, a couple of ARs and a few fire extingushers.

20200531_003150.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Snuby642
If shit starts like last time (pics below) and they come flooding up La Cienega to 3rd.... rather than barricading our street, this time I'm mounting my ass on the roof with my 300 PRC, a couple of ARs and a few fire extingushers.

View attachment 7607927
The real irony is that your far more likely to get shot or arrested by the police for being on your roof with a gun to defend your home than the BLM folks are for looting and burning their way across the city.

The real irony is that your far more likely to get shot or arrested by the police for being on your roof with a gun to defend your home than the BLM folks are for looting and burning their way across the city.
If it was like last time --the police were no where to be found, for HOURS. Either they were busy with higher priority stuff or just said "fuck it, we'll get there in the order the call was recived." --Who knows.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
LIVE SOON! (8 min)

2 GREAT LAWYERS (Robert Barnes is Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer) to discuss Chauvin

Last edited:
L
MTG has bigger balls than DJT. They will not intimidate her. The more they try the harder she digs in. I rather think she has more intelligence than most of the "other side" too.
Remember you don’t get to the level she has unless you are one of them. She is chosen and allowed just like all the rest. It’s all theatre. Maxine and Greene probably hang out on the weekends.

L

Remember you don’t get to the level she has unless you are one of them. She is chosen and allowed just like all the rest. It’s all theatre. Maxine and Greene probably hang out on the weekends.
Time will tell, if your right then the theater will be allowed . On the other hand, if she winds up like SCJ Antonin Scalia with a pillow over her head or an " apparent suicide " with 3 Bullets in the head , well then we know she was the real deal .