• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chauvin CLOSING ARGUEMENTS

I was listening to what I thought was a conservative radio station down here in Huntsville. Hannity was on. I come out after dinner and there’s three or so piece of shit liberals on the same station and they were saying that there was no indication that there was going to be rioting due to the verdict!!!!! I couldn’t turn the station fast enough.

Well the fairness crowd has been harassing the jurors and threatening to kill anyone who testifies for the defense. In a testament to truth, justice and the American way, they attacked a defense witness, pours blood all around his house and car and left a rotting pigs head on his porch. They've shot at cops and national guardsmen who are trying to keep the peace.

If this trial does not get tossed on appeal in 30 minutes, we will be living in the old USSR,

Today MPD found a ton of milk under a freeway bridge in downtown...I think we all know what that is for. One more piece of evidence that I saw with my own eyes on Saturday, near that bridge at a hotel I watched a big fleet of buses leave empty. The buses headed out of the city, I was going the same way. Again, I think we all know what that was for.

God bless all that are in the immediate area this week! As many have posted, this will be an inferno across our great country, no matter the verdict. Looting, racist assaults, destruction of property, etc...it will intensify, no one in govt or media will condemn. Get your family to safety ASAP!

L

Remember you don’t get to the level she has unless you are one of them. She is chosen and allowed just like all the rest. It’s all theatre. Maxine and Greene probably hang out on the weekends.
As with WWF wrestling (wraslin) you know it's fake but you pick one or the other. You know they get drunk together right after the floodlights dim and the ring announcer goes silent.
Oh, and isn't there always someone to play "The Heavy"?

8i4Rayr7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
No matter what the verdict we are going to see rioting. However, I expect the police to step in and be much more aggressive than last time. This kind of theater is expensive and there aren't any political gains to be had.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
No matter what the verdict we are going to see rioting. However, I expect the police to step in and be much more aggressive than last time. This kind of theater is expensive and there aren't any political gains to be had.

I'll bet my internet reputation that the police are told to stand down just like every other riot. The NWO wants to completely dismantle society so they can say "Look, it just isn't working anymore. Let us come in and implement our new utopia, will be great!".

Unless the neighborhood belongs to one of the Marxist leaders. Then the police will go bonkers on shutting down that riot location.

EDIT: I also believe the NWO wants people to fight back against the rioters, then use that as a propaganda poster to label everyone defending themselves as racist.

Reactions: Jgunner
seems to quick to acquit. i predict guilty.

Whats the minimum thing he can be found guilty of because that's what it'll be. And it'll be that because he's actually not guilty, but the majority of the jurors 'feel' that everyone wants him to be convicted and they had to do something and/or are concerned about their own safety.

They have literally tons of evidence that felon dumbshit didn't die from being suffocated. There is no way this would ever even be charged with what it was if this was something that wasn't plastered all over the news 24/7 when it happened, and if muppets like Waters didn't say dumb shit about how you need to react to it.

Unless he gets an activist judge at appeal, I also see this being appealed and won.

As far as rioting, of coarse it'll happen either way. There is a growing demographic that waits for and exploits protests with the sole purpose of turning them into riots so that they can go and get a new pair of Jordans and a widescreen TV. The good news is, either through the lack of logistics or having at least the common sense to know that they will literally get shot, all their bullshit stays in the same liberal shitholes they live in.

Whats the minimum thing he can be found guilty of because that's what it'll be. And it'll be that because he's actually not guilty, but the majority of the jurors 'feel' that everyone wants him to be convicted and they had to do something and/or are concerned about their own safety.

They have literally tons of evidence that felon dumbshit didn't die from being suffocated. There is no way this would ever even be charged with what it was if this was something that wasn't plastered all over the news 24/7 when it happened, and if muppets like Waters didn't say dumb shit about how you need to react to it.

Unless he gets an activist judge at appeal, I also see this being appealed and won.

As far as rioting, of coarse it'll happen either way. There is a growing demographic that waits for and exploits protests with the sole purpose of turning them into riots so that they can go and get a new pair of Jordans and a widescreen TV. The good news is, either through the lack of logistics or having at least the common sense to know that they will literally get shot, all their bullshit stays in the same liberal shitholes they live in.
This makes a lot of sense to me. I think an appeal is almost a given due to the flubs in the trial. Holding this high profile of a case in the same place the crime was committed for one.

Pretty sad if they come back guilty, but they came back not guilty for O.J. I have a friend who moved here from Buffalo, NY. He was telling me about how he felt like they won. They were dancing in the streets celebrating because they beat the system.

He asked me. "What did you think when it happened." I said "they just let a murderer go." "A man who brutality stabbed two people to death got way with it, and people are on the news dancing in the street celebrating because of it."

My gut is he'll get manslaughter 2, no fucking way they came to agreement on murder in 10 hours of deliberation, and no way they were able to all agree on not guilty that quickly.

Not in this environment.

This makes a lot of sense to me. I think an appeal is almost a given due to the flubs in the trial. Holding this high profile of a case in the same place the crime was committed for one.

Yep.

My totally random guess is:

- Convicted of the smallest crime he can be convicted of, not guilty on others.

- Media everywhere screams about how racist everyone is and racism killed him (you know, instead of like enough drugs to kill 5 horses in his system)

- Riots, riots everywhere under the guise of 'see, theres racism! Racism!!!1111!!11'

- More racism bullshit in the news because some black 'peaceful protestors' got popped while peacefully rioting, looting, burning shit down and trying to kill white people

- Chauvin goes to jail and ends up accumulating a legal defense and fundraising warchest that will be in the multi millions

- On appeal in 1+ years, hes released and no one hears about it for more than a day

Uh, guilty on all counts. Bank it. Shouldn't be, but it is.

If thats the case don't you just appeal and say the jury was tainted by the president and old maxine?
Yeah, but as reprehensible as Waters and Biden were, I think the rekindling of riots last week sealed the deal. Hard to find a juror willing to put themselves in the way of all that, knowing you will be outed and the mob will come for you.

Yeah, but as reprehensible as Waters and Biden were, I think the rekindling of riots last week sealed the deal. Hard to find a juror willing to put themselves in the way of all that, knowing you will be outed and the mob will come for you.
At some point people need to man up about their civic duties. If you cant handle the responsibility and the aftermath of your decisions as a juror, you should recuse yourself. Let someone that is willing be that person.

Reactions: archangel485
At some point people need to man up about their civic duties. If you cant handle the responsibility and the aftermath of your decisions as a juror, you should recuse yourself. Let someone that is willing be that person.
Sure, but I am saying what I believe happened and will happen, not what should happen. Don't blame the messenger.

Sure, but I am saying what I believe happened and will happen, not what should happen. Don't blame the messenger.
I'm with you. I'm gonna say man2 and he's out in 6 months. The city still burns tonite. Need new shoes for the BBQ this weekend.😏

Reactions: Alphatreedog