• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chauvin CLOSING ARGUEMENTS

I am predicting little to no riots tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: ...
Keep telling you there is no justice, just the just us group. I’m not going to say what he did was right but it’s been proven now from multiple places and two different coroner reports that he did not kill him. So how can you have a guilty verdict on that info alone? That does not scream fair trial to me. Our just us system is fucked. Better hope nobody gets in their target cause morality is gone and they can make you whatever they want.

thats our "justice" system for you......being judged by 12 retards who bow to the will of a mob.

spineless cowards....ever single one of those jury members....spineless cowards.
What is your opinion of those that arrest and put people in front of the 12 retards? Should they reconsider at this point?

Yeah he said”he deserved to be found guilty” How ironic.

What is your opinion of those that arrest and put people in front of the 12 retards? Should they reconsider at this point?
...Fuck I would if I was them...

Who would want to be a cop in this environment?...it's only a matter of time before you end up in jail because your dept and elected officials threw you under the bus for political gain

It appears I am no longer a reasonable man. I take pride in my understanding of others and their views. But I cannot abide guilty on the (two) murder counts. The mob wins. Long live the mob.

My own daughter was celebrating this "victory". I am going to be alone with my thoughts for a awhile.

And my daughter may be seeking new housing...

And if I were a police officer, I would resign and watch the world burn. I would 100% understand.

Travesty of Justice just occurred.

The precedent this sets is staggering.... Now every fucking scum, goon, thug from coast to coast just got a FREE PASS.

I've never seen any more entitled, demanding, hateful, bunch of hypocritical people in all my life.

Travesty of Justice just occurred.

The precident this sets is staggering.... Now every fucking scum, goon, thug from coast to coast just got a FREE PASS.

I've never seen any more entitled, demanding, hateful, bunch of hypocritical people in all my life.

You should see the slack channel at Capital One....

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I’ll take $20 Choid. I think your right but I have a gambling problem!🙄

They will still riot. Because of... guilty.

Will be over-turned on appeal. Quietly.

That said... I am not sure this was a miscarriage. But that's a giant flame-fest we have gone through repeatedly.

Sirhr
Sirhr, this is exactly what I thought. The Jury may have been given instructions to return a guilty verdict to try to save Minneapolis, and their own lives. The judge said yesterday that this will probably be overturned, so theirs not much to lose with a guilty verdict. A guilty verdict is the safest for all involved.
That, or everybody on that jury is a bunch of idiots.

Well according to CNN there won't be....just "slightly fiery celebrations"...
So, it is just my analysis, but from what I have seen, almost all of this has been very politically savvy, advancing the overall Democrat agenda. Rioting after this verdict would be politically disadvantageous. I could be wrong, but don't take my prediction as being based on my belief in the goodness of people.

Reactions: Beefmanne
Sirhr, this is exactly what I thought. The Jury may have been given instructions to return a guilty verdict to try to save Minneapolis, and their own lives. The judge said yesterday that this will probably be overturned, so theirs not much to lose with a guilty verdict. A guilty verdict is the safest for all involved.

As an idiot, that remark offends me...

Figured as much. They don't want rioting now, doesn't fit the bill. Half the country would have burned tonight if justice had prevailed; cant have that on Bidens watch. Appeal will quietly win in a year, unless it gets highly publicized.

I thought maybe manslaughter, but guilty on all counts wtf!!!

I hope it gets overturned on appeal!!!

Figured as much. They don't want rioting now, doesn't fit the bill. Half the country would have burned tonight if justice had prevailed; cant have that on Bidens watch. Appeal will quietly win in a year, unless it gets highly publicized.
With our current media?

What are the odds?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a monetary gain ..doxxing played a role too no doubt. Listed "a 20 year old white male employed as a chemist.." geez..

Last edited:
Choid this fool wants to know if we have a bet? Free money to donate 😂

This is not how it’s supposed to work. Who would give the instructions to the jurors? That’s a crime in itself. Whether or not a city burns should have no bearing on a courtroom verdict. You may very well be correct though. Either way my mind is made. We have no justice system in this country. We have tyranny. Its all a sham.

Why would a reasonable man allow himself to be arrested and put through this joke of a system? Why would a reasonable man arrest someone and put him at the mercy of this system? How could either example be justified?

Fuck that. Stand up for what is right. Let the idiots riot and burn the city if they chose to. Then let the cops do their fucking job and arrest everyone of them. Better yet make the FBI do their job and post their faces all over social media for identification like they have done with the Jan 6th "riot".

This is not how it’s supposed to work. Who would give the instructions to the jurors? That’s a crime in itself. Whether or not a city burns should have no bearing on a courtroom verdict. You may very well be correct though. Either way my mind is made. We have no justice system in this country. We have tyranny. Its all a sham.
Keep in mind this supposedly was the same excuse that Justice Roberts used to not hear election fraud stuff when it could have mattered. The precedent was set long ago and the plan was to allow the destruction knowing full well they would be reimbursed damages. Everything is following history...

Last edited: