• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chauvin CLOSING ARGUEMENTS

This will likely be overturned on the appeal.

A couple of cops that were involved in more public deaths will get a show trial, one or two might get convicted just for show , but in the end, nothing will fundamentally change. Check back in a year or two , you will be back to 1000-1200 folks killed by police per year in no time i wouldn't be surprised if you see record number of deaths in short terms as violence flares up.
As for justice, you have to know its just a flip side of the coin same system of justice works in the exact same way every day. You are naive if you think law and justice have anything in common.

Dems are aware that defund the police is pissing into the wind and will cost them seats. They just hope a couple of scapegoats thrown under the bus will appease the masses and things can go back to business as usual.

Gentleman's bet?

I have absolutely zero doubt there will be riots tonight.

You might be right if this were actually about Floyd and this case alone. It's not, though. You've got far-left activists entrenched in major cities all over the country just waiting for a verdict. No matter what the verdict, just a verdict. When people come out, whatever the conditions, these activists will lead the mob into a riot. I've seen it many times over. It's not hard to do and they've gotten really good at doing it without themselves being identified as outsiders.

Also, there's this:

So, from people who are physically in that locale -- they're going to riot no matter what. Less if he's convicted, but still riot.

Ami's video here is likely the most enlightening that I've seen recently. This is where the media and our politicians have taken things.

I did not know you could be convicted on multiple levels. If prosecutors aren't confident in getting a conviction on the higher level possible they step down to the next level where it's a sure conviction.

I thought it was one or the other, you can't have both. In this case, prosecutors got all three.
He was convicted of being white.

Depraved heart

This.

If he is found guilty on the highest charge he is by default guilty of the lesser two.
I did not know you could be convicted on multiple levels. If prosecutors aren't confident in getting a conviction on the higher level possible they step down to the next level where it's a sure conviction.

I thought it was one or the other, you can't have both. In this case, prosecutors got all three.

Also, there's this:

So, from people who are physically in that locale -- they're going to riot no matter what. Less if he's convicted, but still riot.

Ami's video here is likely the most enlightening that I've seen recently. This is where the media and our politicians have taken things.

So these fucking morons are going to burn down the place they live. Absolutely genius. Too bad it isnt January then they could freeze to death.

They dont care about George Floyd they just want a reason excuse to loot and steal stuff. Call the Koreans.

Reactions: Bradu
We need to institute the old system let Police gather the information on the criminals then hire private Bounty Hunters to pick them up and deliver them to the court system. This would create new jobs and cut down on law suits the cities keep paying out.

Reactions: Davo308

You might be right if this were actually about Floyd and this case alone. It's not, though. You've got far-left activists entrenched in major cities all over the country just waiting for a verdict. No matter what the verdict, just a verdict. When people come out, whatever the conditions, these activists will lead the mob into a riot. I've seen it many times over. It's not hard to do and they've gotten really good at doing it without themselves being identified as outsiders.

Also, there's this:

Buy more ammo.

Wrong, the animals will continue to riot.
Agreed, the MSM will call it a celebration, but the end result will be the same. Stolen flat screen TV, shoes, alcohol,clothes, groceries and any other shiney object that catches their attention. Broken windows, burnt buildings, cars and assaulted woman and children.

We need to institute the old system let Police gather the information on the criminals then hire private Bounty Hunters to pick them up and deliver them to the court system. This would create new jobs and cut down on law suits the cities keep paying out.
Yes sir, dead or alive.

Reactions: candyx and Davo308
Ijy8Cz0a.jpeg

Hate to say it, sad day to be LE. From here on out you’re employed by the gov., state, or city. Yet you will stand alone as an individual if ever you end up in a court setting. I would not blame anyone for not responding to a call.

Also, there's this:

what the fuck did I just watch?!? Hoooooooly shit.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka

Also, there's this:

"Lets get rid of the entire judicial system" and replace it with 'street justice' for anyone considered a 'white supremacist' that was actually stated as being 'the majority of the country'.

What they fail to realize is, if the judicial system and rule of law are removed - I am now the law.

There is no co-existing with these people.

In California they are deploying extra police. They say its for 4-20 but who knows?

In California they are deploying extra police. They say its for 4-20 but who knows?
Not likely needed for 4-20 unless it's for DUI....it's legal there and the fuckers will all be asleep after a few hits on the ole bong

Reactions: Davo308
"Lets get rid of the entire judicial system" and replace it with 'street justice' for anyone considered a 'white supremacist' that was actually stated as being 'the majority of the country'.

What they fail to realize is, if the judicial system and rule of law are removed - I am now the law.

This is pure, hard truth.

I literally laughed at this person's answer in the video. Street Justice? For someone talking pretty confidently given I can smell their diabetes through my computer screen?

Good luck with that. 🤡 🌏

No, because each crime has different elements that constitute the crime.
That is not how they explained mn state law.

I’m not arguing just stating what was said.

I literally laughed at this person's answer in the video. Street Justice? For someone talking pretty confidently given I can smell their diabetes through my computer screen?

Good luck with that. 🤡 🌏

You really haven’t paid much attention here have you?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
apparently these police hating fools don't know that they are the ones that rely on the police for relative safety.

i have never personally had to call the police and unless my car is stolen, i don't expect i will.

I hope every MPD, MSP, MSO, walks off the job. We have now reached 3rd Wold status.
Keep your powders dry folks! Mac:mad::mad:
We’ve been heading down this path for quite some time.

Also, there's this:

Good. Let it burn. Set a perimeter, no one in or out. Let them fix it.
So these fucking morons are going to burn down the place they live. Absolutely genius. Too bad it isnt January then they could freeze to death.

They dont care about George Floyd they just want a reason excuse to loot and steal stuff. Call the Koreans.
Nope. Let them burn it.
Buy more ammo.
Too late for that.
They'll burn it and the tax payers, from everywhere else, will pay for it again.
Just like last time.

R
Nope. This is when the taxpayers should riot abd return in kind and say fix it yourself, without my money. Seriously, I’d set a perimeter and put them in time out and let these places fix themselves. I’m getting tired of my hard earned money that I’m lucky to keep 40% of being wasted on Bullshit.

They wouldn't burn their own shit down... No. But it does beg the question What if?

What if.... While they were all out burning everyone else's shit down.... what if someone snuck in and burnt their homes down? Wouldn't that be a surprise kick in the ass of reality, when they came home to embers. LOL.

Why would you do anything else? I suspect that same advise would apply to just about any crime.
If this would happen we could correct the countries trajectory. The police protecting the status quo is the biggest reason change never happens for the better. It would be glorious if they would step aside. Won’t happen though. Never does.

Hoping this gets overturned on appeal. Father in law just passed on Saturday. I bet he's glad he doesn't have to deal with this shit anymore. Question is how long will we?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
We’ve been heading down this path for quite some time.

Good. Let it burn. Set a perimeter, no one in or out. Let them fix it.

Nope. Let them burn it.

Too late for that.

Nope. This is when the taxpayers should riot abd return in kind and say fix it yourself, without my money. Seriously, I’d set a perimeter and put them in time out and let these places fix themselves. I’m getting tired of my hard earned money that I’m lucky to keep 40% of being wasted on Bullshit.
With a Biden administration...
They'll send extra.
Hell it isn't their money.
Political capitol with our tax dollars, SOP.

R

I too am hoping this overturned on appeal but with the way things are lately .....

Jurors were not going to put their lives at risk and why would they in this day and age.
So you agree that there is no equity under the law? What is it called when laws are unequally applied so as a result the governed remove their consent to be governed by said laws but the laws are enforced anyhow? Anyone should feel free to answer.

Agreed, the MSM will call it a celebration, but the end result will be the same. Stolen flat screen TV, shoes, alcohol,clothes, groceries and any other shiney object that catches their attention. Broken windows, burnt buildings, cars and assaulted woman and children.
Hey, a victory riot is just as rewarding as a regular riot.

The democrats are screwing up. Normally they are far more cunning and ruthless than republicans.

Every two bit dictator in history has bribed the police and often fire fighters with perks to win them over.

Once you lose emergency services your done. No way around it. Major flaw in strategy. Very unlike the evil bastards.

Reactions: Edgecrusher