• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Christensen Arms VTac-15 project completed finally...

inspcalahan

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2005
The Last Frontier
I've had the rifle for a few years and only had it to the range a few times. Accurate and reliable as I hoped, with a Christensen Arms product. It was somewhat of an impulse buy, as I had a butt ton of unused points Cabela's a few years back. I normally wouldn't drop that much for an AR but, I think I ended up out of pocket about $500 when combined with the points, so I figured I'd tread myself. The rifle is extremely light for what it is. Carbon fiber wrapped barrel, carbon fiber forend, skeletonized and lightened everywhere it can be like the trigger, charging handle, receiver, even under the forward assist. I put a mid range 4-14 vortex on it for now, maybe I'll upgrade that later. As it came out of the box, it outshot every other AR in my safe, with various Hornady rounds. I have smaller 5.56 specific suppressors but, for some reason I figured I'd plop on this beast of a Sig .338 titanium can. I'm thinking it'll be very, very quiet due to its size. Being titanium, it weighs a few ounces less than my older and smaller sized 5.56 cans made of steel anyway. Now I need some range time and then hopefully go find a few varmints.
vtac 1.jpeg

vtac 2.jpeg
vtac 3.jpeg
vtac 5.jpeg
vtac 6.jpeg

Reactions: bfoosh006
Very Nice !

About how much does it weigh ?

And I can't quite tell, what is the barrel length ?