• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Civil War-like fracture in this Nation

There is no doubt that this is true. Look at the IRA for a good example. Very small number compared to the forces that they tied up for a LOOONNNNGGG time.

However, they didn't use guns exclusively. Hint
download (87).jpeg

Prepared? I don't know about that. I don't think a ski mask and a couple makeshift weapons count as being prepared. They are just more inclined to use them.

The right in general is a more live and let live mindset, much less likely to impose violence on others based on them not sharing their viewpoints. The left wants to beat their viewpoints into you with a bat.

You are correct regarding their desire to beat things into you. However, believing that they are not prepared....foolish. Makeshift weapons? You mean AK47s?? Stop believing the shit on MSM. They have ex-military people teaching them to shoot and tactics.

Failure is not a part of their plan and your complacency is foolish

Let me leave this here

Plan accordingly.png

You are correct regarding their desire to beat things into you. However, believing that they are not prepared....foolish. Makeshift weapons? You mean AK47s?? Stop believing the shit on MSM. They have ex-military people teaching them to shoot and tactics.

Let me leave this here

View attachment 7158072
They might have weapons, etc but we are talking about people that most likely couldnt figure out how to start a weed wacker. These people still need a safe space. They have yet to encounter resistance. Any time they do, many videos online, they fall apart.

They might have weapons, etc but we are talking about people that most likely couldnt figure out how to start a weed wacker. These people still need a safe space. They have yet to encounter resistance. Any time they do, many videos online, they fall apart.
Have you seen some of the mouth breathing retards on our side? They don’t know how to mount a scope and zero it

Bernie the commie is down for the count with a heart attack. Pervert Joe didn't want to run but kinda got forced into it. Now he's going down because he abused his station to enrich his drug addict kid. Pochantis has about moved beyond her fake identity and if Bernie decides to jump ship and give her the communist endorsement. She will be the Democrat/communist party candidate.
There's already grumbling from Wall Street and the big tech like facefuck and Google to not give her any backing because of her platform to destroy them and have big government takeover.
I wonder if facefuck and Google will actually continue to screw with the conservative users if she takes over the communist party?

Well, wouldn't that be better them using their IT power against the Trump campaign? They hate Trump, but they fear the "Injun" will break up their monopolies.......

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Let me leave this here

View attachment 7158072

I am a member of a LOT of liberal/leftist pages on Facebook because you MUST know your enemy to defeat your enemy.

They are preparing for war. They are as dedicated to their cause as any enemy the US has ever faced and they believe so strongly that they are willing to risk personal injury for their beliefs. Look at how many will give it to LE relentlessly to understand how willing they are to fight.

They are buying arms, training and probing the defenses so to speak. They will be aided by our enemies outside of our borders when things kick off.

They, like they do now, will use guerrilla tactics and hide among the populace.

And whether you are involved or not this will affect you. They will cause such chaos to interrupt the flow of basic commodities such as food and fuel.

Not only that, but they function as a group and accomplish their objective. They keep their eye on the prize and have so steadfastly. For fucks sake, we got men in womens bathrooms, trannys reading books to kids and commies having the chance to gain power.

All the while we cannot be or act as a cohesive group because to much bullshit infighting cause everyone knows whats is best. Nothing gets done or pushed back.

Yet here we are debating mil vs moa and who has the biggest tits in Walmarts yearly calendar.

Much of what I see I have to question. Sometimes I feel that all of this divergent behavior that we are being pressed to tolerate by the left is a ruse. MSM provides all of these groups the megaphone.

Maybe it is to convince us that they are harmless and incapable of fighting. I have said many times that I believe it is all smoke and mirrors to make us complacent and believe that we will steam roller them.

Not so sure. I am always suspect of sure things

Reactions: Zorrosdens

Yes...this may be true. Fortunately an AK isn't a weed whacker, it's much easier to start than a weed whacker. Made to be operated by complete morons if necessary.

If you underestimate the enemy, and the lengths they are willing to go, you have already lost.
History is replete with failure, because an enemy was underestimated.

Even as stupid as most of the leftists appear to be....
They still understand fear. They, like most people - are full of bravado, especially when all their little buddies are all dressed up in their skinny jeans and black hoodies and masks. They know full well not to start something they have no possible way of winning in any AO that doesn’t have a wall of LEOs there to protect them from the meany Patriots. They stop little old ladies from crossing the street - but fall back when they encounter somebody that will push back. They understand fear.

I’ve had the privilege of being at the front of a “meat wall” to see them up close and personal. They are little girls, and honestly a lot of them ARE actually little girls, as in born as female - regardless of gender claimed at this moment. The girls have way more balls than the guys do....right up to that part where it transitions from verbal to physical. Then none of them have any balls. They have fear.

And yes, I’m sure there are a few actual badasses that are actually leftists. They expire just as easy as anybody else when SHTF.

Uncle sugar wasn’t a major player with those. King and queen of battle would be alot more productive.

To assume only Barney Fife and the super SWAT would be involved is idiotic.

I have news for you: the British Army never subdued the IRA on the streets of Northern Ireland.

Not only that, an Army fighting on its own soil has a soft flank that can be ruthlessly exploited. Think hard about what I'm saying because it destroys any bounds imposed by the law of armed conflict and any bounds imposed by morality.

If I had been a Chilean military officer, instead of an American one, I would have been pushing leftists out of helicopters over the Pacific Ocean.

Have you seen most militias on our side, fat slobs and men who could not huck a 20lb pack 1/4 mile.

I haven't seen militia members in my neck of the woods but I look at the typical "rifleman" at many of the clubs I go to and am just simply amazed at the ignorance I see. By no means am I OAF but damn!

Physical effort is something most people shy away from. That is OK. We need cannon fodder as well

I have news for you: the British Army never subdued the IRA on the streets of Northern Ireland.

Not only that, an Army fighting on its own soil has a soft flank that can be ruthlessly exploited. Think hard about what I'm saying because it destroys any bounds imposed by the law of armed conflict and any bounds imposed by morality.

If I had been a Chilean military officer, instead of an American one, I would have been pushing leftists out of helicopters over the Pacific Ocean.

You are saying go after their families.

A sword cuts both ways.

What I’m saying on this thread is a lot of people think it will be a push over, when it most certainly will not. The left is training and preparing. I know conservatives like to think that they have all the veterans, but there are a decent amount of battle tested and hardened veterans on the left as well, and I’m not talking veterans of pussy ass camp victory/camp fallujah/bastion deployments where they get a neat combat ‘C’ device for eating at the chowhall.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
The most important part however is when the Communist do kick it off, those who wish to fight for freedom need to be willing to put all restraint aside and truly "Do what must be done" down to a scorched earth policy to completely eliminate the communists, their roots, their support, and all traces of them, in a hurry and not being nice or civil about it or having any qualms about who gets in the way.

Oh also if you ever get a chance read the left wing book "The Coming Insurrection" either in the original French or an English translation.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
You guys sound like you have already gave up. This will not happen in the jungle of Vietnam. You can drive downtown pay your parking. And go to the shootout.

PS bring plenty quarters for the parking meter.

You guys sound like you have already gave up. This will not happen in the jungle of Vietnam. You can drive downtown pay your parking. And go to the shootout.

Many have but I haven't seen much of it here on this thread. All many are saying is complacency is the true enemy. The left should be treated as an enemy...a most capable one. Think of the $$$$ behind the movements. You think they are bankrolling to the extent that they are and counting on the Antifa shitheads you see on MSM to carry the fight?

“The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”

There is a time and place for everything. Right now is the time for planning and enjoying what time we have left. Maybe it is a long time and maybe not.

The #1 threat to any group is the person who is arrogant in their own ignorance. Our side has a lot of ignorance or maybe it is my misfortune to always run into that faction of our side.

Chew on this for a minute. I have seen hispanic guys with huge stacks of cash buying stupid amounts of ammo, don’t think they vote right either. They were not buying ammo for a match or two either. I asked the shop worker, said it happens all the time, not once a month yearly happening, this was closer to once a week.
The right(or anti left) is NOT the only ones stocking up.

Chew on this for a minute. I have seen hispanic guys with huge stacks of cash buying stupid amounts of ammo, don’t think they vote right either. They were not buying ammo for a match or two either. I asked the shop worker, said it happens all the time, not once a month yearly happening, this was closer to once a week.

There are lots of other group with their own beefs, probably also getting ready for if things go down.
If it all hits the fan, my guess is there will be lead flying every which way.

Any of you ever been in a country or area at civil war?

I have. Lots of folks have another think coming, both left and right, if it goes that direction.

I can guarantee you one thing... it will be fucking ugly on both sides, and once you are in it, with the vitriol on both sides, good luck stopping it.

And if you are VERY lucky, and if you seek and somehow get the blessing of Heaven, you MIGHT come out with your life and your freedom.

It sounds cheesy, but it is true...

Last edited:
There are lots of other group with their own beefs, probably also getting ready for if things go down.
If it all hits the fan, my guess is there will be lead flying every which way.
No damn doubt. Friendly fire will be rampant.

Barrel bombs dropped from planes on civilians because they are from the wrong group.

People being burned alive in their own homes or churches.

Women and men being raped with blunt implements because the soldiers who took over their village in the middle of the night aren’t physically developed enough to do the raping the normal way, but their sense of evil is mature far beyond their years.

Ever seen what a 7.62x39 round does to an 8 year old?

Ever seen a child soldier who has been killed and left to rot in the jungle for a couple of days; lying dead next to his 6 year old sister, his rusty AK in his hand with 3 bullets in it because that is all they gave him to fight with?

Have you seen the utter destruction, not only of infrastructure, but of the very spirit of a people; until they know nothing but death and suffering and starvation and they willingly submit to it rather than fight? It is easier to be oppressed than to right the wrong.

Have you ever seen neighbors who have lived peacefully for years hack each other to pieces because they are from different religions?

Don't get me wrong, freedom is worth any price. But those of you who seem to long for strife, I fear you may be mistaken. I know you are frustrated by the erosion of your liberty that you see day by day, but tread slowly in these matters and avoid certitude where your own opinions are concerned.

Last edited:

I have given up. I'm harmless. The law is the law and you should always follow the law.

On another note.
The height of stupidity is standing in the middle of a crowd of millions, beating a #3 washtub screaming,"I'ma kill every mother fucker that comes to take mahgunz!"

There's a time to yell.
There's a time to talk.
There's a time to keep ones mouth shut and get the mouse on the wheel.

It is like walking a tightrope. Under react when strength is needed, loose your freedom. Over react, lose your freedom.

If you think that I have the answer, you may be right in that I think that I may have part of it. But I am not arrogant enough to think that I have anything approaching all of it or that I don’t have anything to learn from others.

Go read the sermons of Samuel Davies and John Wise from the 1760’s and 1770’s. If you think that the American people are still that upstanding and moral, I believe you are gravely mistaken.

The true strength of a people lies not in their arms or their training, but in their hearts. Freedom, courage, and righteousness are not innate values. They must be inculcated by long and consistent effort.

We have lots of work to do yet.

Perhaps our side is a bit too fixated on guns as being the ultimate tool for everything, and not being as quick to think about more effective options.
I believe our side still holds to the rule of law. We all know the law is being used against us, we know they will never stop trying to remove all means we have to protect our self's, legally. The left is trying to provoke a fight but beings we believe in the law we are unwilling to partake as of yet. Now all that said, some of you nay sayers will get to eat your words once it starts, for when the rule of law goes out the window, no one on the left an many hugging the fence on the right will be hunted down like the vermin they are.
Remember law or no law after the first one the rest are free, an once being made a felon by your hand or theirs, be the best you can be an 442 up. In today's world creativity in tempo, prosecution & prostitution will be king. The true worriers this time will not be using guns like 1775, there are many more an much better items, for the tasks these days.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Who the fuck is "hoping" for a civil war?
Are you out of your fucking mind?
You know how hard it's going to be to feed your family? Gas up your truck? Buy groceries?
When it starts there will be a hell of a lot of useless, mindless, unproductive killing. Those that can't wait for it to start, won't take long wishing it will end.

How bout let's hope the truth wins out, and the rule of law is restored. Let's hope the people responsible for the shit show get put behind bars.

Christ on a cracker, some of you people have lost your fucking minds.

I don't really expect we are about to witness a new Dawn of equal justice, and I'm pretty sure we are in for dark times, but I sure as fuck ain't itching for the shitsjow to start.
If you have a lick of fucking sense, you ain't itching for it either.

Barrel bombs dropped from planes on civilians because they are from the wrong group.

People being burned alive in their own homes or churches.

Women and men being raped with blunt implements because the soldiers who took over their village in the middle of the night aren’t physically developed enough to do the raping the normal way, but their sense of evil is mature far beyond their years.

Ever seen what a 7.62x39 round does to an 8 year old?

Ever seen a child soldier who has been killed and left to rot in the jungle for a couple of days; lying dead next to his 6 year old sister, his rusty AK in his hand with 3 bullets in it because that is all they gave him to fight with?

Have you seen the utter destruction, not only of infrastructure, but of the very spirit of a people; until they know nothing but death and suffering and starvation and they willingly submit to it rather than fight? It is easier to be oppressed than to right the wrong.

Have you ever seen neighbors who have lived peacefully for years hack each other to pieces because they are from different religions?

Don't get me wrong, freedom is worth any price. But those of you who seem to long for strife, I fear you may be mistaken. I know you are frustrated by the erosion of your liberty that you see day by day, but tread slowly in these matters and avoid certitude where your own opinions are concerned.

So in other words every day somewhere in Africa for the most part...

I've had friends and relatives that spent many years over there.

One thing is that the the people are very different than people here, you'll have a lot of very low IQ folks that pretty much have no concept of "morals" since it doesn't really exist for them and violence is always the first option & usually the only one they know how to try.

"One thing is that the the people are very different than people here, you'll have a lot of very low IQ folks that pretty much have no concept of "morals" since it doesn't really exist for them and violence is always the first option & usually the only one they know how to try."

Uh, not so my friend, there are sections of cities in this country that rival third world mentality in my opinion, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans. Need I say more, during Katrina gangs rolled into towns all around us and ran out local hood rats and took over. The criminal element will move and feed where it needs to thrive and prosper.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
IQ does not determine the virulence of a conflict, merely the sophistication of it.

My South African friend said he remembers when they all added burglar bars in his neighborhood. All of a sudden there were a lot of vehicle break ins for the car jacks. Yup, they stole the jacks then put them in the burglar bars and cranked them open. Dont underestimate the ingenuity of even low IQ types when its a necessity. Punji sticks come to mind too. Crude doesnt mean ineffective.

So in other words every day somewhere in Africa for the most part...

I've had friends and relatives that spent many years over there.

One thing is that the the people are very different than people here, you'll have a lot of very low IQ folks that pretty much have no concept of "morals" since it doesn't really exist for them and violence is always the first option & usually the only one they know how to try.

I disagree.
Just because we are fortunate to live in a first world country where you believe we are civilized. I can assure you there are lots of American citizens whether by birth or here illegally that lack the morals that make up our society. Jails and prisons are full of them, they get arrested then are released. I’ve spent the last 20 plus years of my life working for a LE agency and can say there’s plenty of people that won’t hesitate to use violence as a first option. People have no fear of the justice system, no fear of the consequences of the actions and could give two shits about you or anyone else. We have a very porous border that nasty individuals come across everyday, from Central, South America and African countries, just to name a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alarka and MK20
If we find ourselves in a SHTF situation - lots of people won’t hesitate to go straight to violence for any and everything they want. Everybody will soon understand how important “self defense” really is.....where the weak or meek are killed and eaten - simply because somebody else was capable of it.

I disagree.
Just because we are fortunate to live in a first world country where you believe we are civilized. I can assure you there are lots of American citizens whether by birth or here illegally that lack the morals that make up our society. Jails and prisons are full of them, they get arrested then are released. I’ve spent the last 20 plus years of my life working for a LE agency and can say there’s plenty of people that won’t hesitate to use violence as a first option. People have no fear of the justice system, no fear of the consequences of the actions and could give two shits about you or anyone else. We have a very porous border that nasty individuals come across everyday, from Central, South America and African countries, just to name a few.

Hopefully they have a fear of hot lead............

I'd like to bet you on that but i am not so sure i will live long to see that and boy i'm glad. i think 8 years of a liberal/socialist government and Shit will hit the fan.

We already had one, his name was Obama.

If you think we're not, we're not running in the same circles.

I need to run with your circles, none of my peeps are serious. They talk but don’t walk.

I haven't seen militia members in my neck of the woods but I look at the typical "rifleman" at many of the clubs I go to and am just simply amazed at the ignorance I see. By no means am I OAF but damn!

Physical effort is something most people shy away from. That is OK. We need cannon fodder as well

Can you elaborate more here on what you are seeing?

Yep. Happens a lot. I’d wager that they are pooling their money and buying as a group as I can’t afford to shoot near as much as I’ve seen some people do, people like you describe.

Any of you ever been in a country or area at civil war?

I have. Lots of folks have another think coming, both left and right, if it goes that direction.

I can guarantee you one thing... it will be fucking ugly on both sides, and once you are in it, with the vitriol on both sides, good luck stopping it.

And if you are VERY lucky, and if you seek and somehow get the blessing of Heaven, you MIGHT come out with your life and your freedom.

It sounds cheesy, but it is true...

Damn straight!

sorry to say, it may be too late for voting. these Marxists won't go away on their own. may have to make them go away. may be the only way to save the republic from Marxism.

It’s way too late for voting. I’m pretty sure our vote hasn’t actually counted in quite some time. I almost want to say that someone else wanted Trump in power and that’s why he is there, not because Trump wanted to be in power lol.

Who the fuck is "hoping" for a civil war?
Are you out of your fucking mind?
You know how hard it's going to be to feed your family? Gas up your truck? Buy groceries?
When it starts there will be a hell of a lot of useless, mindless, unproductive killing. Those that can't wait for it to start, won't take long wishing it will end.

How bout let's hope the truth wins out, and the rule of law is restored. Let's hope the people responsible for the shit show get put behind bars.

Christ on a cracker, some of you people have lost your fucking minds.

I don't really expect we are about to witness a new Dawn of equal justice, and I'm pretty sure we are in for dark times, but I sure as fuck ain't itching for the shitsjow to start.
If you have a lick of fucking sense, you ain't itching for it either.

Exactly!

Yep. Happens a lot. I’d wager that they are pooling their money and buying as a group as I can’t afford to shoot near as much as I’ve seen some people do, people like you described.

Well, what i found off was the dudes story. He was all too quick to give a reason for stacks of $100’s, he was a diesel mechanic at a mine. Problem with that is his hands were not in the least bit clean nor scarred. Huge red flag, lying about it.

No scars on hands is a pretty big indicator that the guy does not turn wrenches.

Reactions: Jgunner
Can you elaborate more here on what you are seeing?

I see people
  1. who don't know how to properly mount a scope/who can't zero a rifle and scope/who don't know how a scope works.
  2. who have no understanding of the fundamentals of shooting. Have no clue about NPA and why it is important
  3. who can't clear simple jams in an AR rifle
  4. who come to the range unprepared relative to tools/targets, etc.
  5. who give advice they have no business giving
  6. who blame their equipment when they shoot 5" groups at 100 yards
I can go on and on

Hey wait, I’m happy with a 5” group at 100 yds, shooting off-hand with open sights.... in the wind.
Of course, I’m old, blind, and shaky. Hahaha

I see people
  1. who don't know how to properly mount a scope/who can't zero a rifle and scope/who don't know how a scope works.
  2. who have no understanding of the fundamentals of shooting. Have no clue about NPA and why it is important
  3. who can't clear simple jams in an AR rifle
  4. who come to the range unprepared relative to tools/targets, etc.
  5. who give advice they have no business giving
  6. who blame their equipment when they shoot 5" groups at 100 yards
I can go on and on

7. Who think all they need to make cold bore hits at 1000yds, is a 100yd zero, a external ballistics app on their phone, and a velocity reading from a Chrony....or worse yet, velocity off the back of a cartridge box.

Reactions: Nik H and Soulezoo
7. Who think all they need to make cold bore hits at 1000yds, is a 100yd zero, a external ballistics app on their phone, and a velocity reading from a Chrony....or worse yet, velocity off the back of a cartridge box.
Does Tullammo have ballistics info on their boxes?

Asking for a friend......

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn