• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Civil War-like fracture in this Nation

Now they have floated the idea of impeaching Pence and Trump to install Nancy Pelosi as President, do employers have to give you paid time off for civil war duty ?

A bag of starbucks coffee in the center of a lion cage. :)
1EB19CEC-8D5C-4484-B750-BDEC1CAC98BD.jpeg

LMK.

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
I want Harris. I can see the campaign slogans.

Vote for Harris, get a Hummer

On my Knees or on my bed I will give every voter head.

LMAO! I got suspended from twitter for saying something to that effect!

It went like this:

A WHORE'S GOTTA DO WHAT A WHORE'S GOTTA DO!

And bingo! I was gone!

Reactions: Feif64
If he wins again I can’t even imagine what the left will do. It will be both incredible and terrifying to watch.
I want him to win in the worst way just to watch them literally lose their minds 10x's worse than when we won the first time. One of my favorite pastimes is to watch YouTube vids of election night coverage and all those who PROMISED no way he'd win and laughed at the thought of him as president. Theres nothing I relish more than watching a Dem have their shit twisted.
giphy.gif

Now they have floated the idea of impeaching Pence and Trump to install Nancy Pelosi as President, do employers have to give you paid time off for civil war duty ?
I would have to cause I'd be standing next to you

Reactions: candyx