• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clearing out most of my custom bolt rifles - Final price drop to move these

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    A couple more weeks and then I will be off for a while. I would like to get a couple more rifles sold if possible so I can get the student and car loan paid off before I ship. Prices lowered as of 10/3 because I need these out of here.

A couple trades I would be interested in:
    - High end long range optics 18x or more on the top end (NF, S&B, TT, Leupold, etc)
    - AMP plate for my Arca Rail
    - 6.5 creed, 6.5 PRC, 6mm creed, or 308 match ammo
    - bulk 223 or 9mm target ammo

OPTICS, RINGS, BIPODS not included. Most of the optics in the pictures below have been moved to rifles I am keeping or they are sold.

1) Win 70 in 280 rem built by RWS in IA. 27" 1:9 Krieger MTU threaded, RWS brake. McMillan A4 stock with CDI bottom metal & timney trigger - $1,600 shipped

2) Win 70 in 6.5 creedmoor built by Spinners - SOLD

3) Win 70 in 30-06 (unknown smith, got it off another member). Pacnor 27" MTU threaded with Badger brake. Bedded McMillan A5a with PTG bottom metal & factory tuned trigger - $1,600 shipped

4) Trued R700 in 25-06 built by PGW in TX - SOLD

5) Win 70 sporter varmint in 223 rem. Factory 1:9 twist barrel, glass and pillar bedded by Spinners. Wood stock, EGW scope base - $700 shipped TRADE PENDING

264A4F80-EB6A-45FD-8FDB-372DFDB11556.jpeg

2102F17A-20A5-48A4-95FF-8C42F32EA60A.jpeg

67E83178-D7A1-4414-A5D9-4C9D9D3676A8.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up top, I would love to move at least two more of these.

That 223 is very tempting. Do you know the approx diameter at the muzzle?

@WB300 I sent you a message with that info.

Bump as everything is currently still available.

Prices lowered on all remaining rifles. Lets get them out of my safe!

Up top, need to move a couple more. I have (7) full boxes of Hornady whitetail hunter ammo I will throw in with the 25-06 for the asking price.

Last edited:
    Up top, help me move just a couple more of these!

To the top. Carpet is getting installed today...must. get. monies. Haha

Up top, short on optics so I need to either sell a few of these or trade them for optics. Let me know what you have.

Some more interest and all questions answered so far. Still available at the moment.

Way short on optics right now. Will trade for optics or would like to sell a few so I don’t need more optics ?

Up top for more looks. A couple interested parties went cold.

Final price drop on every rifle that is posted above. I would really like to move these so I can get some loans paid off early before I ship.

Up top. Not so desperate to sell these that offering me 2/3 of my asking price is reasonable. These are already very fairly priced and are below what they could be built for.

Lots of interest in the spinners 6.5 creed but everything is still here. To answer a question pretty much everyone has had about it; it’s a push feed action.

Without scope and bipod it weighs just over 9lbs

Last full week I have before I'm gone for a while. Going to pull them this weekend so let me know if you want one before then.

What’s the weight on the 25-06. Interested in that rifle

Up top. Just in time for Christmas! I can ship all day Monday if someone wants one of these.

Reactions: 6brshooter
    I have A vortex razor HD genII 3-18x50 ebr2c mil i would trade for the 30-06

Would like to move a couple more of these if possible. Not desperate though, I think the prices are plenty fair for what’s invested in each of them.

Reactions: briang7511
    Trade pending on the 223. 30-06 and 280 still available.