• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

C'Mon look at My GUN

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
Here it is, should get 'er out and shoot it tomorrow. First time since barrel went on this action. Should do pretty well...

2wfs1vr.jpg

Re: My Gun

I like the working rifle...Have fun at the range tommorow. What did the barrel come off of?

barrel came off my Surgeon action, it is a Broughton, and a hole tearing sob... 25" R5 rifling 1:10 Loved the 168 FGMM when I shot it before will see what it will do on this action.

DD

OK Dave....you lose 2 points for not giving the specs....and another 2 points because its probably a 308....you should have sold that and kept that 284. (grin). I'll give you 3 points for the VLS stock, because they are good stocks and are underrated...but that still leaves you 1 point in the hole.
grin.gif

Well shot her today, and it will work. The gun is still a 1/2 Minute gun, however, I am not quite a 1/2 minute shooter yet. Worked a little bit on the stuff put out in the training forum, and needless to say need a lot more work. The specs are pretty boring, it is a 25.5" broughton 7.8 with 1:10 twist. The action is a Remmy short, lug is a Lawton, ground to perfection to assist in the headspace. The trigger is an X-Mark Pro, but will likely see a Timney down the line. The stock is a VLS take off, with about a day and a half with a dowel and sandpaper. BDL bottom metal. The scope is a Falcon Menace with the skeleton mil dot. Shot under an inch in a couple groups today, but was mainly zeroing the scope so I can shoot the Snowflake tomorrow.

Thanks for taking a look!