• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Coast guard to sell confiscated cocaine to meet payroll

******very rapid typing******

Google.com
Enter
Coast guard station near me
Enter
Chase.com
Enter
CharlieSheen1972
Enter
Boobies123
Enter
Withdraw all Funds
Enter
They actually got the idea from Charlie Sheen . Apparently he calls the Coast Guard evey week offering his house for stotage of seized cocaine . You know in the event that they run out of space .

Reactions: XLR308

Attachments

• 6375B0B8-1E44-4DA0-880E-6FEA2FC2127B.jpeg
    6375B0B8-1E44-4DA0-880E-6FEA2FC2127B.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
I mean buyers are going to still buy...
It would make a basis for a great comedy movie that I think would be tons of fun.
What better way to really piss off the drug dealers...
confiscate all their drugs, then go sell the drugs you confiscated to all their customers at lower prices...
Drug cartels left pulling their hair out in frustration and pounding on cocaine dusted tables....
I'd go see that movie.

Reactions: XLR308
I knew a pre-sentence report writer that got an out of state assignment for a report to California courts. Apparently, in California, if someone attempts to sell, OR BUY illegal drugs, the drugs and money for the transaction can be seized. About 25-30 years a go department in California seized 10 kilos of cocaine. Every once in a while , through their undercover officers, they put out word that there is some cocaine for sale at a really good price. If someone is dumb enough to bite on the offer, they can arrest the person for attempted drug dealing, and the department gets to seize the money that the buyer brings to the transaction.

I thought of all sorts of odd ways that could play out...officers want a pay raise, and union negotiations aren't going great, so the chief says "If you all want a raise, go sell the cocaine a few times, then there will be plenty of money in the budget for your raises." or "We need some new patrol cars, go sell the cocaine".

My cousin is master chief here in Seattle. I can call him up and see how much a kilo is going for. I'm sure I'd get veteran/family pricing.

If it gets like when the USSR collapsed, shit, who was that on here wanting a chopper?