• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment * * * COLORADO * * * CCI #200 Large Rifle Primers * * * Win. Large Pistol #WLP

Slo cat

VHPA đại úy
Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2011
    Corner of "Walk" and "Don't Walk"
    Spoken for.

Just found two more bricks of CCI (6-5-2021. These are available for face to face sale in the Denver Metro area.

Also have 15k of Winchester Large Pistol Primers, number WLP.

$100 per brick of 1,000. Cash or Zelle.

I need 1K small pistol primers, and am willing to trade straight across 1K of the above CCI LRP for the small pistol primers.

Just traded for some SPP and don't need any more.

IMG_1696(1).JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

Last edited:
    There are 15k of these CCI #200 primers available for face to face sale in the Denver Metro area.

Also have 15k of Winchester Large Pistol Primers, no. WLP.

$100 per brick of 1,000. Cash or Zelle.
    Hi I'll take a brick of the 200s

PM's replied to. But if anyone else is interested, tomorrow, Sunday, April 18th, I will be near Aurora, at the Cherry Creek Gun Club, 1310 South Clinton, from 1:30-3:30 pm. Also on Tuesday, April 20th, I will be at the Kaiser Lone Tree facility, 10240 Park Meadows Dr, Lone Tree, CO from 10:30 to 11:30.
    The Gun Club is member-only and the door is locked, so I would have to meet you just outside at a time you prefer. Also with the Kaiser facility, I could meet you outside at a specific time.

After Sunday, 4-18, PM me your location and we can work something out.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lucreau
    Do you need magnum CCI 450 magnum small rifle primers?

Doc

Guys,

Also, I just found five bricks of Winchester large rifle primers that I can cut loose at the same price, FTF.

Also, I am listing four bricks of TulAmmo large rifle primers at the same price: All TulAmmo primers spoken for.
    IMG_1887.JPG

Last edited:
    I’m heading to the Denver metro area in a few days. I would like to get 1000 from you. Can you send me your info so we can set a day please