• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Court-packing ...will they succeed?

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    We know Biden introduced a committee to investigate packing the Supreme Court...know the Democrats have announced this:

And trying to get Supreme Court Justice Breyer - who is a liberal but against court-packing to retire early..

I sure hope Justice Breyer is planning any hunting trips...

Even their saint RBG was against it.

Reactions: Terry Cross
    Lets see.....

Street Fighting check mark
    Creating toxic race relations check mark
    Reichstag Fire check mark
    Enabling Act check mark
    Politicizing private business check mark

I guess the politicization of the justice system will fit that dust off of the old 1933 plan.

Looks like we may even touch it all off with an invasion of Poland (Ukraine is now on former Polish territory due to Stalin pushing his borders west)

Or when the folks get tired of it and start pushing back. At some point, they will.
    Dont count on it. The promise of more free shit is rapidly eliminating the spine from the American citizen, especially the ones intentionally imported that are already spineless. Having a spine is no longer politically correct just like advocating for only two genders.

Last edited:
    DCD0648C-F384-49D6-A3A2-42CE59B6035C.jpeg

Just posturing that it is intended to:
    1. Placate the progressive left by showing them that Biden "cares"
    2. Threaten the Supreme Court into keeping it's head down and not issuing any unfavorable rulings to the Biden agenda
    Both sides love the Court the way it is; the swamp is quite happy with the status quo.

Reactions: Bender
    Those who remain silent are always eventually oppressed. You either meet the enemy at the gate or you watch as they rule from the castle. Dems just laid it out. The right conservative people and their views are the enemy and the US needs to be "saved" from that point of view.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Edgecrusher
    This proposal from the Dem assholes is, IMO, THE most dangerous thing to our democracy among a long list of dangerous things they advocate.

Pelosi said she is not bringing it to the floor for a vote and committee crap like this is for the sound bites and CNN chyrons.

She knows she and the libtards will be severely punished if they try to pull this crap off.

Nonetheless, IMO this is the most important current issue that patriots should be focused on and oppose vehemently.

This proposal from the Dem assholes is, IMO, THE most dangerous thing to our democracy among a long list of dangerous things they advocate.

Pelosi said she is not bringing it to the floor for a vote and committee crap like this is for the sound bites and CNN chyrons.

She knows she and the libtards will be severely punished if they try to pull this crap off.

Nonetheless, IMO this is the most important current issue that patriots should be focused on and oppose vehemently.
    I think everybody would agree that this issue is one where Republicans and Democrats are not at all the same. Right? And I agree with your take completely. This should be a clarifying moment for all.

They need to be severely punished for thinking about it. That we be the gate where it should be met!

Honest question, I am only dangerous enough with congressional protocol. This would need majority vote in house, and 60/40 vote in Senate?

And where does it end? Does the right come in and change it to 17? Do they make a law not allowing the number to change? We are living in crazy times..

Honest question, I am only dangerous enough with congressional protocol. This would need majority vote in house, and 60/40 vote in Senate?
    It would need 60 in the senate, unless they change senate rules. Only need 50+VP to change the rules.

Pelosi threw her skanktimoniusness on the bill and killed it.

They realize they have all the judges where they need them to be so they wont push the issue.

A slime in time saves nine.......

I kind of think the HR1 to eliminate all democracy is a more clear and present danger, but really it’s six in one half dozen in the other.
    For once this is actually correct. If one goes they all go.

Did we really go to war because of an increase in taxes? Yes, but no. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. Tyranny was the ultimate issue and that resulted in revolution. We are headed down the same path unless this generation is as spineless as the republicans we have elected.

We know Biden introduced a committee to investigate packing the Supreme Court...know the Democrats have announced this:

And trying to get Supreme Court Justice Breyer - who is a liberal but against court-packing to retire early..

I sure hope Justice Breyer is planning any hunting trips...

Even their saint RBG was against it.

No, it's hard to say what the motive really is.

Could be testing waters. Could be intended to distract. Could be a warning to Chief whiney bitch himself, backstabbing John Roberts the greatest coward to ever sit on that court.

I'm leaning towards the latter. I'm not sure why, though, JR sides with them almost every time it's a close case. Could be that they're trying to intimidate the other justices?

Anyway, no -- it doesn't have a chance in hell of passing. There were ways they could have done this that would have been more effective and left individual members of congress less accountable to their position on it -- this basically throws all of that to the wind and forces it up front where it'll most assuredly get steamrolled. Which is why I think the intent is to intimidate the justices -- they're showing they're willing to do it. Getting the threat out early increases the distance between the action and the 2022 election cycle and the forcing it up front allows members in seats they could lose to have proof they didn't support it (or did, which ever benefits their district).

States need to step up. The beauty of our system is the distribution of power

Pelosi threw her skanktimoniusness on the bill and killed it.

They realize they have all the judges where they need them to be so they wont push the issue.

A slime in time saves nine.......

Don’t be silly, what she recognized is that this bill would be partisan political suicide and they’d get slaughtered in the mid-terms.

Retaining power is ALWAYS the first, and really only, motive for any of our so called political leaders.

Don’t be silly, what she recognized is that this bill would be partisan political suicide and they’d get slaughtered in the mid-terms.

Retaining power is ALWAYS the first, and really only, motive for any of our so called political leaders.

What do they care about the "Sanctity of Voting"?

Do they need to?
    No.
    It should be obvious by now more than one "conservative" appointee is compromised.
    Will they do it out of spite/power hunger?
    More than likely.
    Their MO is if you can't win the game change the rules.

R

• Angry
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    I am under the impression that the filibuster is the sole thing keeping us from a shooting war.

Purdy much.
    TRUMP!!
    Trump's biggest accomplishment is exposing the communists. From the alphabet agencies, the democratic/communist party, the media/pravda down to the republicans/choids.
    At this moment in time, his biggest accomplishment was pissing away the senate in Georgia chasing made up dreams of a stolen election. And this is where we are, relying on Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema to save the union.

Just posturing that it is intended to:
    1. Placate the progressive left by showing them that Biden "cares"
    2. Threaten the Supreme Court into keeping it's head down and not issuing any unfavorable rulings to the Biden agenda
    Both sides love the Court the way it is; the swamp is quite happy with the status quo.
    This is correct. They flat out don't have the votes. They know it. They are just lobbing one across the bow to let the court know the current admin doesn't want the SCOTUS getting in their way.

I'm not sure that's straw that will break the camel's back...but it might bet pretty damn close.

Well its not the filibuster in itself.

It's everything that will be rammed down everyone'e throats, wholesale, without any real debate or consideration, if the filibuster went away.

Assuming it passes, what happens if the supreme court declares the new seats unconstitutional...

You are a simpleton with a taste for republican dick.
    Now go smash your brain housing group into a wall. When you realize that the republicans are fucking up the Republic along with the communist/democrats I might converse with you.
    Now off you go.....
    Purdy much.

At this moment in time, his biggest accomplishment was pissing away the senate in Georgia chasing made up dreams of a stolen election. And this is where we are, relying on Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema to save the union.

You are a simpleton with a taste for republican dick.
    Now go smash your brain housing group into a wall. When you realize that the republicans are fucking up the Republic along with the communist/democrats I might converse with you.
    Now off you go.....
    It's easy to be a defeatist loser, such as you are. You aren't required to think, just the same old garbage flowing from your mouth. If you think that the Democrats and Republicans are the same when it comes to court packing, you are even dumber than everybody assumes that you are.

The hilarious thing about people like you is that you won't admit that the Democrats have your number. They play you like a fucking marionette while you think you are the apotheosis of freedom. Every strategic move they make, they make it because they understand that there are people like you who will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

You are basically a slave, a trained animal. They don't want you to think your vote counts, so you say, "yes master, voting doesn't count, we won't vote." They want you to think there is no difference to your life between them and Republicans, and you say, "oh yes master, those republicans are just as bad as democrats." And hilariously, you believe that you are thinking for yourself. Pathetic.

Last edited:
    Once again I will give you the chance to name 5 things that the repukian party has done to regain or enhance liberty.
    Now go wipe your chin.