• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Crypto Giant PACs all in to swing election

lash

Swamp Rat
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
Huge Crypto PACs have $80M to use to sway Super Tuesday results and they’re not bashful about it either.

I hope the link works.

“Fairshake spokesperson Josh Vlasto said crypto voters “will play a real role in who controls the House, Senate, and White House.”

“The crypto community is playing politics to win,” he said in a statement. “We will have influence and impact in races behind candidates who align with our agenda and our vision.””

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
Honestly, I’m a little surprised that nobody responded to this.
I got ya buddy

I don’t even know what crypto is if that helps

All I can say is we’re fubar with the inmates all running the asylum

Reactions: lash
The evidence so far shows that crypto is just another "legal" avenue of money laundering for democrat campaign coffers.
^^^This right here.

That’s pretty much exactly how it’s working.
We knew right up front that Sam Bankman-Fried would walk after a slap on the hand. Everybody got the millions they wanted and were happy.

Everyone except the middle class, who got fucked as is usual.

1709745899579.gif

Reactions: TheBigCountry