• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Precision Rifle Gear custom gun case for the granddaughter

xpshooter

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2011
Mississippi
I've been looking for a gun case for my granddaughter, she would like one powder blue to match her AR but no luck so far, does anyone know of someone that makes custom cases?
thanks

Eylar and Pelican make pistol cases in light blue, but I could find no rifle cases. How about light blue foam cut out for the carbine?

you did mention custom are you good at working leather ? the box might not be too hard glueing in the inside material or foam if you do go leather send in pics .
or maybe some other leather just idea's

Last edited:
Www.Whittenguncases.com
@whittenguncases

Very high end hand made leather cases. Pricey but the quality is awesome and there custom made so sizes and leather colors are your pick.

Lynx defense makes awesome soft bags. US made and stand behind their stuff, with custom options. Highly recommend, I've been throwing their bags around weekly for years.