• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms DDM4V7 16" 5.56 $1,800 shipped.

3ngineer

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2020
    Selling my unfired DDM4V7. Bought it as my first high-end AR but never shot it as I was having too much fun with my beater builds. Comes with the DD vertical grip and manual (no hardcase or magazine). The rifle is in excellent condition without any noticeable blemishes.

Rifle is shown in separate halves because I didn't have the lock key when I took the pic. Why is the lower receiver locked, you ask? I live in a state that hates AR-15's so I store my lowers with a cable lock as a CYA. The lower currently has a "bullet button" which can easily be replaced with a mag release button of your liking (purchased it this way to make it CA compliant).

$1,800 shipped, first to post "I'll take it" in thread gets it. Payment via Venmo or PayPal F&F only. Your FFL must accept shipment from an individual. I'll ship within 3 business of receiving funds. PM with any questions or if buying. Thanks!