• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desh Industries

Dirty D

Resident Sommelier of cellulite
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Your moms house
Does anyone have a phone number for Desh? I ordered a bolt handle and bolt lift kit on 10/27 and payment cleared but I haven’t received my stuff or even an order confirmation email much less shipping info. I have sent them a msg on their website (twice) with no response. I can’t find a phone number anywhere on their website.

Does anyone have a phone number for Desh? I ordered a bolt handle and bolt lift kit on 10/27 and payment cleared but I haven’t received my stuff or even an order confirmation email much less shipping info. I have sent them a msg on their website (twice) with no response. I can’t find a phone number anywhere on their website.
I'm fast reaching the point that is a company doesnt have a way I can call and speak with a human, I'll go elsewhere.

Reactions: Plinker 73
Well they suck at communicating and they aren’t fast but my order arrived yesterday

Well they suck at communicating and they aren’t fast but my order arrived yesterday
I am in the same boat as you. I ordered 2 weeks ago with ZERO replies from my attempts to contact him. Did the lift kit work and make a big difference ? I am just about ready to report fraud and get my money back. ✌

I don't understand this, I've had great luck using this company on multiple transactions. Most of his stuff is custom gunsmith work so he can't just pick it off the shelf and send it. Maybe he has gotten over whelmed with business? Call him if you need to 315-237-8822 Ben Chapell. Text worked pretty well for me.

And yes I think the lift kit helped. It doesn't turn it into a custom action but it does lower the force needed to cycle the bolt. Getting the firing pin hole bushed makes a big difference on some rifles too.

Reminds me I need to see if he has a .223 bolt head he can sell me.

Reactions: BAJACRACKER
Thanks for the replies! It's just a matter of my OCD kicking in. I can wait another month if need be but lack of communication always brings the worst out of me. I'll reach him by text on monday. I hope his health is not a factor. Thanks again!