• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

First Harambe, now Little Joe.

The "ones" that did not get a choice, these are the only ones I feel sorry for, animals and children. I will extend that to those that had to choose between keeping food on the table and not. If you "had" to take the jab to keep your job, that would have been a very hard choice. I am glad I did not have to make it.

Reactions: mosin46 and BScore
I know why that heading is funny.

R
Goodfellas funny 1.gif

The "ones" that did not get a choice, these are the only ones I feel sorry for, animals and children. I will extend that to those that had to choose between keeping food on the table and not. If you "had" to take the jab to keep your job, that would have been a very hard choice. I am glad I did not have to make it.
Wait until the parents that trusted find out what they did to their kids.

When will they get mad?

Perhaps never.

Perhaps this leads to a level of demoralization where you suffer paralysis of action.

53 year old MSP Trooper had a stroke last week.
My understanding is he took the shot because he needed the income for his family.

Wouldn't have happened if y'all had stood your ground together.
Comfort and security are a powerful thing. TN put out an offer to anyone willing to come that was fired by another state patrol for not getting the jab.

Reactions: gigamortis
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r