• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

First Harambe, now Little Joe.

The "ones" that did not get a choice, these are the only ones I feel sorry for, animals and children. I will extend that to those that had to choose between keeping food on the table and not. If you "had" to take the jab to keep your job, that would have been a very hard choice. I am glad I did not have to make it.

Reactions: mosin46 and BScore
I know why that heading is funny.

R
Goodfellas funny 1.gif

Reactions: Yasherka
What is the reason to give it to animals? And he is not the only animal that has died because of the jab.
None.

I think that was just the true believers being extra stupid and going the extra mile.

The "ones" that did not get a choice, these are the only ones I feel sorry for, animals and children. I will extend that to those that had to choose between keeping food on the table and not. If you "had" to take the jab to keep your job, that would have been a very hard choice. I am glad I did not have to make it.
Wait until the parents that trusted find out what they did to their kids.

When will they get mad?

Perhaps never.

Perhaps this leads to a level of demoralization where you suffer paralysis of action.

53 year old MSP Trooper had a stroke last week.

My understanding is he took the shot because he needed the income for his family.

Last night his family pulled his life support.

Looks like some of the membership may have concerns…

FC244725-DB57-4D9D-83BB-14F04FF9940D.png

53 year old MSP Trooper had a stroke last week.
My understanding is he took the shot because he needed the income for his family.

Wouldn't have happened if y'all had stood your ground together.
Comfort and security are a powerful thing. TN put out an offer to anyone willing to come that was fired by another state patrol for not getting the jab.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r

However, the reason they are against the treaty is because countries will be obliged to give away 20% of pandemic related health products. In other words, things such as vaccines, medicines and protection equipment like face masks.

Bet they're just holding out for $$$.

Reactions: WaltHer and XLR308

May 8 (Reuters) - Pfizer (PFE.N)
, opens new tab has agreed to settle more than 10,000 lawsuits about cancer risks related to the now discontinued heartburn drug Zantac, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the deal.
The agreements cover cases in U.S. state courts but don't completely resolve the company's exposure to Zantac claims, the report said, adding that financial details of the deals were not immediately available.

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
Today my wife called me from the school where she works, crying about her cousin (vaccinated) that's going into hospice care due to a brain tumor that was diagnosed 2 months ago. While she was on the phone she tells me about a 1st grader that walked by (as we talked) with a shaved head due to cancer treatment. Maybe just an odd coincidence. I can't prove otherwise.

Today my wife called me from the school where she works, crying about her cousin (vaccinated) that's going into hospice care due to a brain tumor that was diagnosed 2 months ago. While she was on the phone she tells me about a 1st grader that walked by (as we talked) with a shaved head due to cancer treatment. Maybe just an odd coincidence. I can't prove otherwise.
For whatever little it's worth to you and the situation- I'm sorry to hear that and will hope for the best possible outcome for both your wife's cousin as well as the 1st grader. Try to hang tough.

-LD

Reactions: Jayhawkhuntclub
For whatever little it's worth to you and the situation- I'm sorry to hear that and will hope for the best possible outcome for both your wife's cousin as well as the 1st grader. Try to hang tough.

-LD
Thank you! I actually appreciate that.
It all makes me wonder about the days ahead.
God bless!

suggesting az withdrew their "vax" before having to submit the reports on how safe and effective it was.

Reactions: gigamortis