• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does A&D 120i scale make a big difference?

I believe it comes with a check weight, are there any other accessories I should get with it?
An AutoTrickler or IP system.

Failing that, not really. Grab a piece of cut off granite countertop and some rubber isolators made for record players. Stack em up Isolators, granite, then scale - it stops any vibrations from bothering you while you work.

I toss an old dryer sheet inside the wind screen when I’m not using it. Mostly habit as I haven’t had any static issues lately.

An AutoTrickler or IP system.

Failing that, not really. Grab a piece of cut off granite countertop and some rubber isolators made for record players. Stack em up Isolators, granite, then scale - it stops any vibrations from bothering you while you work.

I toss an old dryer sheet inside the wind screen when I’m not using it. Mostly habit as I haven’t had any static issues lately.
I have a granite plate I can put it on. I will get a trickler system eventually. Probably going to wait and see how the ingenuity system plays out.

Reactions: TheOfficeT-Rex