• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dominus cb or dominus sr Suppressor

STLSteve86

Overtorquer
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2013
need help deciding on another tbac can. I’m not sure what direction I should go as far as the sr brakes and cb brakes.

it’s between a dominus sr and dominus cb. I will want to use them on my ar’s as well. I will probably never use a full auto gun for these cans but I didn’t know if the secondary retention was still a better option than the cb brake.

Do you have Ultras or plan on getting any down the road? Having cross-compatibility with your bolt guns or whatever you may use an Ultra on would be the deciding factor for which Dominus.

Do you have Ultras or plan on getting any down the road? Having cross-compatibility with your bolt guns or whatever you may use an Ultra on would be the deciding factor for which Dominus.
No not yet. I planned on getting a ultra 7 gen 2 6.5 but from what I read the dominus are lighter and a few db’s less. Currently have the 30-p1 direct thread