• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Element Optics Theos, Nexus Gen II, Titan 3k.

1791PrecisionArmory

FFL-07
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2011
Idaho
These scopes are all brand new never opened or handled. Running a memorial day sale on all Element Optics.

I have 2 Element Theos 6-36x56mm with APR-2D MRAD Reticle $2050 plus shipping. Also have Nexus Gen II's and Immersive series and the great new Titan 3k.

I can take CC, paypal or Venmo.

IMG_1916.jpeg
IMG_1915.jpeg

elementtheos.jpg

Last edited:
It’s definitely a grey. Here is my personal setup in 6mm creed with a Theos. Base color of the chassis is sniper grey. It’s almost a perfect match.
image.jpg

Reactions: BigDaddy0381
Couldn't agree more Yota! I also will say when I first looked at these for the msrp of 2800 I did say well might as well just get a razorg3 or atacr but the price 1791 gave me was so damn good I didn't believe it at first but I did confirm with Shawn Keller at element and he is an authorized dealer! I truly love this scope the glass and features in my book are unmatched especially at the price!

Couldn't agree more Yota! I also will say when I first looked at these for the msrp of 2800 I did say well might as well just get a razorg3 or atacr but the price 1791 gave me was so damn good I didn't believe it at first but I did confirm with Shawn Keller at element and he is an authorized dealer! I truly love this scope the glass and features in my book are unmatched especially at the price!
I'm thrilled you're happy with it.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: NFshooter150
How the fuck is this still here? I think this has got to be one of the most underrated optics in the Premium catagory. Glass on par with Kalhes/Vortex 3HD and turrets that are as easy as the TT. And Japanese made so you know it's gonna last.

How the fuck is this still here? I think this has got to be one of the most underrated optics in the Premium catagory. Glass on par with Kalhes/Vortex 3HD and turrets that are as easy as the TT. And Japanese made so you know it's gonna last.
Because he's selling several units retail style through this listing.

I know the Titan is Chinese made, my hope its half of what are talking about.
Yeah, the Theos however is made in Nagano at Light Optical Works. I have one and it's great, decided to put it on one of my switch barrel guns, so changing barrels then resetting the turret is easy peasy, new standard for turrets I think.

Yeah, the Theos however is made in Nagano at Light Optical Works. I have one and it's great, decided to put it on one of my switch barrel guns, so changing barrels then resetting the turret is easy peasy, new standard for turrets I think.
Have you played with TT turrets to compare?

Most definitely, owned a 5-25 TT and the previous Premier it is based on, and there are a lot of benefits for the TT turrets, now I have not tried the AIF, but it's not something I'm really interested in nor need. From memory the TT turrets have a little more positive "snap" and the MTC feature is great, something the Theos could benefit from. That said the Re-Zero is just as fast or maybe even faster on the Theos, I find the knurled screw cap on the Theos much easier to grip especially with gloves on then the thin strip of aluminum on the TT turrets. Sure I could use a penny to adjust the TT turrets but that's not really tooless then is it. I'm not going to shit on the TT in any way, great optic, but I just love the simplicity of the Theos turret just a little more. I really didn't see the need to keep my $4+K TT when I could get so many other options out there and have money left over.

I will agree with @Sako man
The Theos tool-less zero is easy to debate being AS GOOD or better than a TT re-zero.

I dumped a Gen3 Razor for a Theos and there's nothing that I miss. The only way I'll get another G3 Razor is if it's black, but for the money, the Theos is as good or better product.

Literally the only complaint I have is that the logo on the side of the parallax knob is easy to dent.

I will agree with @Sako man
The Theos tool-less zero is easy to debate being AS GOOD or better than a TT re-zero.

I dumped a Gen3 Razor for a Theos and there's nothing that I miss. The only way I'll get another G3 Razor is if it's black, but for the money, the Theos is as good or better product.

Literally the only complaint I have is that the logo on the side of the parallax knob is easy to dent.
I dumped both of my Gen III's in favor of the Theos.

I have a Theos, a Zeiss S3, and a couple of G3s and I like all of them. The no tool needed turrets on the Theos is convenient but I still prefer the locking turrets on the G3 and how precise you can adjust the zero. The glass quality among the three is very close according to my eyes anyway but I like the size of the center dot on the S3 at .04 mil. The Theos .06 mil dot is a little big for me but still OK. I don't think you can go wrong with any one of these scopes. And the price here for the Theos is a good deal.

Ya that's what really sold me on it I was gonna get the atacr for 31 but once I found out the entire optical housing moves with magnification I was out and the theos at 2k you can't beat it