• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

email of the day!

Shane C.

TBAC Guy
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2004
Cheyenne, Wyoming
"Please stop selling weapons and their parts to the community. Perhaps you could make it a part of your policy? Maybe if you worked solely with the government for the time being that would help? No answer is correct or easy, but if we didn't have guns at all that would be the best solution possible right now for everyone.

We have ancient wisdom in our existence already we can be utilizing now to aid the balancing of our earth and everything we know. We can stop using poisons; we can stop using violence; we have plenty of awareness of possibilities for health and preventing trauma and terrifying acts; we know justice in connection with nature; and we can communicate with each other clearly and end the use of money to exchange.

Consider the use of weapons in war-we could utilize safe, non-toxic plants to create ways to sedate people instead of creating equal, deadly force. These can be in shooting mechanisms or even in a "bomb" format while the military can standby to retrieve the attackers from the victims and place them both in appropriate safety. This is not an isolated option for only one country-the whole world can do this with dedicated leaders. Please consider all of us. I can tell other nonprofits already against guns but you are selling them now and are capable of stopping by your own courage.

I have a project I did in college three years ago about helping children grow healthy which helped me to see what many are already doing to bring us to peace. I am attaching it in case you decide to view it.

Thank you for reading."

Who the hell sent you that? Not that the whole thing is not retarded but the thought of sedating a group of people is so flawed. Ask the Russians, they tried it. Sedation depends on a lot of things. What it takes to sedate a 95lbs 14 year old won't even make me high. Sedate me and you just killed 1/2 the group.

He's like the Floyd R. Turbo of The Bliss-ninnies.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wV00ERg8xRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"We can stop using poisons; we can stop using violence; we have plenty of awareness of possibilities for health and preventing trauma and terrifying acts; we know justice in connection with nature; and we can communicate with each other clearly and end the use of money to exchange.

Someone's had a little too much DMT with their granola.

Just put on a pink Pu$$y hat and you will become invincible.

well that's the answer for north Korea...................
drop cocaine plants like agent orange and make them all happy!

Well hell. The author is obviously old enough to have experienced the real world. "Three years ago in college...". My intelligence can't even hold her spit cup...