• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Epic DUI Prank

Fuck that guy, he needed a curb to the teeth and a boot to the back of the head. I have lost friends to drunk drivers.

Fuck that guy, he needed a curb to the teeth and a boot to the back of the head. I have lost friends to drunk drivers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The reveal was pretty weak. If they really want to prevent a 5th why not just put a bullet in this fucker's skull. I have five destroyed disks in my back due to a drunk (Dec 12, 1999) and I'd love to kill the fucker who did it but he was thankfully killed when he hit us.

It's sad because he clearly thinks it's funny. He will absolutely do it again, he learned nothing from this.

They should have incorporated some information like... "you killed some people" etc etc. or even better say he killed his daughter

It's sad because he clearly thinks it's funny. He will absolutely do it again, he learned nothing from this.

They should have incorporated some information like... "you killed some people" etc etc. or even better say he killed his daughter

I agree, its sad that He thought it was hilarious after he found out it was just a joke. They definitely should have kept going with it. As was said above; say that he killed his daughter, etc. Some people can never learn, or don't care because they've gotten away with it without causing serious injuries, etc like this guy.