• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

"Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Movement

Its hard for the poors to understand that Epstein didn't kill himself, when your rich and apart of the elite class you don't have to kill yourself because your rich enough to pay someone to do it for you . Its a meaningless task like cutting your lawn and Epstein never had to push a mower.

1616620769944.png

When one has gathered to much information about the elites you become a liability to these people which at some point your knowledge must be put in a vault that is secured for safe keeping. Unfortunately the secrets you know must be taken to the grave , this type of NDA has never been violated in history.

Whatever happened to the guards that were going to trial for "being asleep on the watch"?

Reactions: oneshot86
I would imagine someone brought the two guards coffee that night and when they came to in the morning had no idea what the hell happen.

FUDD central?
A place where Fudds with poor hunting skills get together and brag about making 1000K yard shots on animals.

Easy dude...getting a little close to home.....

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
SouthPark FINALLY did a thing on Epstein. I'm surprised it took them so long to get around to it considering their usual way of only writing/animating the episodes on the week that they are aired.

Reactions: Bender
SouthPark FINALLY did a thing on Epstein. I'm surprised it took them so long to get around to it considering their usual way of only writing/animating the episodes on the week that they are aired.

I dont know...kind of torn.....laughing at the absurdity emoji? or shocked at the truth emoji?

Hmmmm.........

Is anyone else surprised that Maxwell is still alive? I would have thought that she would have committed suicide months ago.

Not if her role is to cooperate and cut all the loose ends....

"He was a singularly evil man......kept his demons too himself....Always seemed depressed said he wished he were dead......I was in an abusive relationship by which I had to feed his worst desires......no one else ever involved.......never recorded or had security footage of what was going on.........wiped the hard drives? Like with a cloth?........what does any of this matter now?"

The last 2 years have been like a car crash, and then somebody saying dont look at that, look over here. We all crane our necks to catch a glimpse but the ambulance is mostly in the way, a little shiny metal and a white sheet is all we saw as we passed. Who knows, but for a second we all saw the flashing lights and collectively knew something wasnt right. Nothing to see here, move along... and just like that the bottleneck is open and your doing 70 again on the way to that self involved task again.

Reactions: mtrmn and Bender
Is anyone else surprised that Maxwell is still alive? I would have thought that she would have committed suicide months ago.

To obvious. More likely a car wreck on the way to a trial, or straight up murder with some weirdo you’ve never heard of that will suddenly appear in pictures with her and flight logs with Epstein. No one else important even close to him/her. Heck, maybe it will even be one of the victimized girls.

That bitch needs all the information drained from her skull, then crack her hyoid, and let her dangle.
Rock spiders, and their enablers, should be treated without mercy.

I always enjoy when crying leftists go back to the claim Trump was his buddy. Pictures of people at parties are the most random crap. I have a picture of me standing with General Petraeus. We were not friends or buddies or best buds, we were both at a ceremony with 1200 other people and they took pictures. To the average leftist retard, we were best friends.

Now, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's private plane 26 times down to rapist island for sex with minors and people do not consider that a problem. Or proof of a problem, or proof of wrong doing. I think that is a problem.