• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Everyday Sniper Podcast w/ MHSA & Sniper's Hide

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Welcome to the Everyday Sniper Podcast,

Sniper's Hide and Mile High Shooting Accessories have teamed up for a weekly podcast, The Everyday Sniper

<iframe src="https://www.podbean.com/media/player/duc7m-82fb2e?from=site&vjs=1&skin=1&fonts=Helvetica&auto=0&download=0" height="315" width="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" data-name="pb-iframe-player"></iframe>

You can download the PodBean App to stream the podcast on your phone, or just listen in the background on your desktop from

Everyday Sniper Page

Mike and I are talking shooting, this first episode, a bit about my background as well as the history of Sniper's Hide

Check it out, leave feedback, moving forward we'll have industry guest, and even some call in phone calls from you the members

Who is this frank guy and why does he sound like he inhaled helium?

Frank,

Are you going to be talking about
    Minute of Duck?
    Snipers w/no field-craft?
    Inviting past internet experts to matches with free entry fees, air fare, ammo, grub & lodging only for them to say they have no weapon to shoot? Then when offered a true historical piece known to shoot under moa at long, they fade away? I just don't understand why you banned them after that as he was the best SE,I sales guy on the net.
    Or the Hakko, knockoff you made with a ass wipe roll, an string?