• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

explanation of mindless behavior

The explanation is in the last half of your OP question.

Me reading while I poop “welcome aboard, I see you’ve finally made it”.

I have an iPhone because it was free, and it’s a iPhone 5. I wouldn’t have a phone period if it wasn’t pretty much required these days. If you’re tht into electronics brand matter that’s your thing.

I don’t download games/apps hell mine can’t anyway, my TV isn’t even plugged in and so old it may be a plasma or maybe lcd because tv makes people stupid generally with what they consume. It’s about consuming nothing of value, the brand of phone you own has nothing to do with how you consume. If someone watched shitty drama filled reality shows full of dumb bitches all day, guess what’s going to become the norm?

May as well start saying something along the lines of “you support Biden because you drive a Chevy”. Random blanket statement thats just as dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: myronman3
" Explanation of mindless behavior "

The word " lunatic " comes to mind , which has a deeper meaning to it than what is found in a dictionary ,.......that I'm aware of. ymmv

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I have an iPhone because it was free, and it’s a iPhone 5. I wouldn’t have a phone period if it wasn’t pretty much required these days. If you’re tht into electronics brand matter that’s your thing.

May as well start saying something along the lines of “you support Biden because you drive a Chevy”. Random blanket statement thats just as dumb.

GoodOldDays.png