• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F&D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but everyone on SH automatically smells BS when someone with only 1post to their name starts a thread about F&D. Besides the fact lowlight already said no talk about F&D and any talk about F&D will be deleted,,,,, so just give it time. Im amazed this thread is still up.

Maybe he is wondering, just like everybody else, what is going to happen. Why would he remove it as long as it doesn't get out of hand?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Maybe he is wondering, just like everybody else, what is going to happen. Why would he remove it as long as it doesn't get out of hand?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

ROLMAO.... One Sec... I'm picking myself up off the floor...

Out of all the things Admin wonders about I would be willing to bet that what is happening with F&D is NOT one of them.

ROLMAO.... One Sec... I'm picking myself up off the floor...

Out of all the things Admin wonders about I would be willing to bet that what is happening with F&D is NOT one of them.

Nick, did I quote you? A three year old could tell you that I didn't. So shut up and mind your own damn business.

Status
Not open for further replies.