• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F DST

Just leave the time the F alone.
Anybody who thinks this shit is good is an absolute moran! :LOL:
Like, the shit happens naturally, but oh no, let's make it daylight bright at 4am and dark AF at 4pm. Yeah, fucking brilliant!
Now some stupid ass motherfucker is gonna chime in and say it's being changed in congress...

I just hate leaving in the dark, and coming home in the dark. Makes me dislike work, not DST. Lol

But, I may be in favor of spring ahead 2, and never change. (I think that was the projected Atlantic tome zone)

Peasants.

1699193948779.png

And fuck jet lag right along with it. Especially when the two happen at the same time.

hate it sundown at 9pm +. but,it's for the farmers,the environment and the children. even with our incompetent,control mad gov,i can't figure out why they bother. really sucks going either way if you work 12hr weekends. well documented and know personal by me to fuck up your circadian rhythm for 1-6 weeks going either way.

Reactions: jrassy and 232593
It doesn't have to mess with your circadian rhythm. You could just get up and hour earlier. So toady I got up at 3am instead of 4am. Nobody cares..... as long as I don't wake up my wife. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If a farmer wants to go to work an hour earlier, he just does it, he doest need the time on the clock to change. ITs most of the rest of the world that is saddled to showing at work when the clock says its time.

Secession is the only solution. All the people who want DST must move to North Moronia (MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT). In North Moronia (NoMo) no voter ID is required. No guns allowed. All speech, written or spoken, will be reviewed by Google/FB fact checkers.

IMHO pick one, I don't care what you pick just pick it and leave it.

One of the best videos I have seen on it.

Reactions: LeftyJason
No.

Stop blaming shit on the farmers.

We don’t want this shit
Things that don't have clocks -

Old tractors (I don't know about new tractors. I stopped driving tractors before they came with air conditioning.)
Corn (The combine might not have had air conditioning, but it always had lights . . . that worked all the time.)
Soybeans
(When we "walked beans", it needed to be light. If it wasn't, we changed operating while it was.)
Cows (They know when it is time to eat and they don't care if the lights are on.)
Vegetables (We planted "seasonal" crops . . . not "light" crops.)
Pigs (Just like cows . . . except they stink more.)

Usually "quitting time" and supper was just in time to watch Johnny Carson. Sure in the morning the school bus came in the dark, but that is just the way it was.

• Wow
Reactions: lariat and BurtG
The whole point of DST was originally to conserve lamp oil. Do we still have enough oil lamp lit homes in America to justify keeping it around nationwide?
If Brandon & the greentards get their way we won’t.

We're supposed to be in standard time the whole year. That's why it's a standard.

Secession is the only solution. All the people who want DST must move to North Moronia (MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT). In North Moronia (NoMo) no voter ID is required. No guns allowed. All speech, written or spoken, will be reviewed by Google/FB fact checkers.
We cam send all the illegals there to keep them company.

Reactions: 232593
I still fail to understand how a state can vote to end DST but it's up to congress/senate to approve it. For example here in CA we voted to stop DST. It's still pending for the feds to approve. I think there are some other states also.

Reactions: BurtG and FWoo45
I still fail to understand how a state can vote to end DST but it's up to congress/senate to approve it. For example here in CA we voted to stop DST. It's still pending for the feds to approve. I think there are some other states also.
Interstate commerce clause of the Constitution

i said 1 excuse was "for the farmers". i know they they don't care. up with sun,not some mech or electric device.

Reactions: BurtG
It's only 3pm here and looks like it's 7pm outside now. Paired with the shitty rainy weather and dark clouds it's so gloomy outside. Puts me in such a bad mood when it looks like that outside so early. :(

You know. I really like the time change. Grown-ass adults throwing walleyed fits because of a 1hr time difference. It’s better than “Candid Camera…”