• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Family Firearms

anon

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Anyone have any experience buying from them? They are new to me and have an item at a slightly better price than Bud's.
Thanks.

I didn't get that error, and the website seems legit. There are some reviews online with people complaining about shitty customer service, but nothing that screams scam.

I didn't get that error, and the website seems legit. There are some reviews online with people complaining about shitty customer service, but nothing that screams scam.
I'd rather pay a couple bucks more for the assurance of dealing with a known, reputable dealer. Shiity customer service is a real deal killer for me.

An example of the right kind of C/S.

I was at a training this weekend and made an ammo change which affected the zero on the new Tract scope I bought. I called them on a Saturday afternoon to double check the procedure for resetting it. Jon, one of the owners called me back in 5 minutes...on a Saturday...and got me right with it. Thats good customer service...and a damn nice scope for the money. Highly recommended/

Reactions: x2cross
Anyone have any experience buying from them? They are new to me and have an item at a slightly better price than Bud's.
Thanks.

I've bought from them before and had no issues. They are a popular company on the subreddit gundeals.

However, always proceed with caution and if your gut is telling you not to do it then don't.

Reactions: Maggot
i bought a lower from them years ago. i think they were liquidating an estate. it was no issue, as far as i remember. straight forward. i know nothing about the customer service aspect.