• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Family photo

Re: Family photo

I'm always happy to see a well armed American!

you can have them all for a dollar, but the woobie is $6000.00... shipped.

the woobie was designed by god himself

Dont worry about the woobie. I already have three of them and am waiting for my new multicam one before we leave for the Stan.

Nice collection!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont worry about the woobie. I already have three of them and am waiting for my new multicam one before we leave for the Stan. </div></div>

Hell, I'd almost be willing to come back to this shit hole next year just for all the multicam gear. Lol.

A woobie is what we in the military call the poncho liner. People call it the woobie because it is like your blanket that you had as a kid. It never leaves your side.

plus woobie is a fun word to say. kinda like scruple..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rotoflex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what barrel do you have on that m24? </div></div>

Remington varmint. 26"- its not an M24 at all.