• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fauci has covid haha

Peterpan

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
19AB4B25-4269-40E5-A5BF-5CF78E0DA34A.jpeg

i bet this dbag was fully vaccinated and then some. i wish him a speedy recovery. haha. no i don’t.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving _________ , fill in the blank.

Hmm...wasn't he just at Davos and The Who meetings? (One can dream).

Seems like the only people catching the rona are fully vaxed and boosted. One of our barbers (we own a shop) is fully vaxed and boosted, and has caught it three times.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
I think I remember Dr. Robert Malone (RNA vaccine developer) saying on Joe Rogan's podcast that he was concerned about the repeated boosters harming the immune system.

Reactions: UKDslayer
You know it's bullshit.
What, Pelosi and Killary have *allegedly* both had it too, right ?
It's a weak attempt to convince the unknowing public that there is a need for more clot-shots.

You know he knows more about Covid than any other person on the planet due to the fact he was involved in it's creation.

So many tough guys . I bet ya cry like a fucking baby when ya get a tummy ache . Fucking trolls .

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
You know it's bullshit.
What, Pelosi and Killary have *allegedly* both had it too, right ?
It's a weak attempt to convince the unknowing public that there is a need for more clot-shots.

You know he knows more about Covid than any other person on the planet due to the fact he was involved in it's creation.
Your spelling humor makes you look a an idiot . Fitting

I can only hope that his corrupt ass receives the mandatory treatments that don't work....

A good Christian wishes evil sent down below to have a pineapple stuck in it butt every week for eternity.
Good Christians don’t do that.

But, I’m not the best Christian. Fuck him with a spike protein

Your spelling humor makes you look a an idiot . Fitting
That's OK.

Anything you type shows what a rope smokin', wanna-be, democrap, you are.
Seems it's a fairly universal sentiment on the forum here.....
I cannot fathom the idiocy it takes for you to stick around.
Are you really that much of a submissive ?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: NoDopes and Maggot
pretty sure that piece of shit knows better than to take his own medicine. And the other "elites".
THIS^^^^
If we are right about who and what Fauci is then it should be easy to understand that neither he nor any other "elite" has ever taken the same clotshot the peons are forced to take. And you know dam well we're right about him/them.

I'd be willing to bet decent money that none of these fucksticks leaders have gotten the vax or booster. They've been all over the world hob knobbing with the other globohomo dickwads world leaders with no masks, no social distancing etc since the very beginning of all this covid crap. The vax and boosters are for the commoners.

Reactions: deersniper
Hopefully the Monkey Pox is around the corner for him, I sure he had his hand in the gain of function aspect for it.