• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feinstein wants money for IRAN!!!

ubettcha

Private
Minuteman
  • Dec 23, 2017
    Texas Sen. Ted Cruz unloaded on his Democratic colleagues on Friday in response to Sen. Dianne Feinstein sending a letter to President Trump declaring that she is “disappointed” in his administration’s plan to block funding to the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, Iran. The Democrats’ demand of Trump to help Iran get $5 billion in aid, Cruz noted, comes “at the exact same time” that they are “blocking desperately need relief to small businesses in America.”

In late March, a group of Democratic lawmakers — among them Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY), Ilhan Omar (MN), and Rashida Tlaib (MI), and Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) — sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Sec. Steve Mnuchin calling for the easing of U. S. sanctions on Iran during the coronavirus pandemic, a request that was dead on arrival. Iran has since requested $5 billion in aid from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). In response to the Trump administration indicating that they have no intention of allowing the terror-sponsoring state to get the massive infusion of money, Sen. Feinstein sent her own letter on Thursday expressing her disappointment.

“The coronavirus has hit Iran hard, with the potential for even greater spread in the region,” the high-ranking Democratic senator tweeted Thursday along with a copy of her letter. “In the interest of international security, President Trump should support Iran’s request to the IMF for emergency funds to contain this virus.”
    Rest of the article

• Wow
    Reactions: Snuby642
    WTF is it with these F'n .gov people?? Like was mentioned earlier, OB did that already. The F'n stupidity of our .gov, is just......Shit, I'm out of words. Mac :mad: :mad:

Wow.....and people are upset with Trump wanting to cut funding to the WHO. I say that anyone or any country that is not Pro USA get cut off completely from any and all "aid" packages and that would include many members of NATO. I mean really why spend monies helping people ow don't like us and/or do not support the same principles.

Wow.....and people are upset with Trump wanting to cut funding to the WHO. I say that anyone or any country that is not Pro USA get cut off completely from any and all "aid" packages and that would include many members of NATO. I mean really why spend monies helping people ow don't like us and/or do not support the same principles.
    We need to stop funding NATO as well. They arr against our interest. They can keep there one world currency and shove it up there ass.

1586648284782.png

At the beginning of this shit I KNOW Pompeo offered Iran DIRECT ASSISTANCE and they flat turned the pig swine down...because they didnt want to be beholden to the USA and our nefarious plot...

So fuck Iran... We gave them one chance and they blew it.

Our California members really should stop voting for her. I voted for a democrat congressman once in 1992, he was NRA A+ rated and he voted "yes" for the AWB of 1994. I've never voted for a democrat since.....................................and NEVER will.

I believe in my Constitutional rights and I will not trade them away for more welfare, unions, crime, higher taxes, legal drugs or open borders.

Why are these fuck faces immune to pandemics , health wise and financial wise .
    They will tell you to social distance of face $1000 fines yet don’t social distance themselves while signing tyrannical laws into effect. Here is a photo of the Michigan governor and her cronies. Notice how they are herded together while signing a bill saying you cant. These people know this all bullshit guys. Look at the smiles on these mother fucker’s faces.

Reactions: FishinGuns
    They will tell you to social distance of face $1000 fines yet don’t social distance themselves while signing tyrannical laws into effect. Here is a photo of the Michigan governor and her cronies. Notice how they are herded together while signing a bill saying you cant. These people know this all bullshit guys. Look at the smiles on these mother fucker’s faces.

Looks like that man cunt owes $10,000.00 when she put her pen down.

What the fuck are a bunch of jew and christian hating goat fuckers doing asking the Pope for anything?

I can see dropping the sanctions on Iran on this most Holy Day for it is the right thing to do as long as Trump drops the big one tomorrow on just a regular Monday.