• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Finally gave in on Geiselle trigger..

Rhed

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
So after years of thought and research. Going back and forth to get it or not. I finally gave in and ordered 2 Geiselle trigger for my MR556 and MR762. These will be my first aftermarket triggers. So I don’t know what to expect. Also have a Tavor, which I was thinking of changing too. I do know that I’ll loose that safety feature that’s on the HK. Was getting these triggers a good move or not? What about the SCAR 17? Will that be worth changing too?

Reactions: Milf Dots
Ok thanks guys. The Tavor and the Scar will definitely be next. Can’t wait to try it out. I’ll probably upgrade the Tavor next though. Even after doing mod on the stock trigger, it did lighten it a bit, but still too much creep imo. The stock trigger on my MR762 is not that great too. Especially on a $3500 rifle. Oh well, upgrades is on its way..

Reactions: Itsadryheat
I’ve got one in my SCAR 17. Definitely worth doing.
It is wise to buy directly from Geissele during one of their many sales.
You can pretty much count on a sale being run on every Stat holiday.
Next sale should be July 4th. After that, you may have to wait until Labor Day.

I’ve got one in my SCAR 17. Definitely worth doing.
It is wise to buy directly from Geissele during one of their many sales.
You can pretty much count on a sale being run on every Stat holiday.
Next sale should be July 4th. After that, you may have to wait until Labor Day.
brownells has better prices and MUCH faster shipping

Reactions: Rhed
brownells has better prices and MUCH faster shipping
Yea, ordered it from Brownells. Used a promo code of $20 dollars off. Plus I’m a Edge member through them so I also get free 2nd day shipping. No matter size and weight.

You can’t go wrong with Geisselle triggers IMO. Yes, they’re pricey, but they just make a hell of a trigger! I’ve ran or currently run the high speed national match, dmr, ssa, sd-e, sd3g, and will be putting an ssp in a 10.5” pistol build. I still enjoy running others like the Hiperfire 24c, Timney, etc... but Geisselle is always my first choice?

You can’t go wrong with Geisselle triggers IMO. Yes, they’re pricey, but they just make a hell of a trigger! I’ve ran or currently run the high speed national match, dmr, ssa, sd-e, sd3g, and will be putting an ssp in a 10.5” pistol build. I still enjoy running others like the Hiperfire 24c, Timney, etc... but Geisselle is always my first choice?
Ah nice man.. That right there tells me these triggers are solid built and reliable. Thanks.. money well spent..

Reactions: Wyzrd
Ah nice man.. That right there tells me these triggers are solid built and reliable. Thanks.. money well spent..

Yes sir, they are definitely solid and reliable triggers. Try looking in the Accessories PX here for some deals on them first before paying full price for them. I’ve been able to snag a few of them over the years here on the Hide.

The moment you first pull a Geissele trigger...
9DD09A25-9AE0-4F85-8C94-72F7DFFE910E.jpeg

I like there triggers, but I REALLY like their rails... their scope mounts are nice too. Expensive stuff but really well made, even my dad thinks the machining is top notch.

I have three Geissele's. Two 3guns and one match. All are super reliable. The only other aftermarket AR trigger I've used is the American Trigger Corp. AR GOLD. That's a great trigger in a hunting app. The Geissele's are a step above IMO.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts on Geiselle triggers. I can’t wait till the triggers arrive. The trigger for the MR762 has a back order of 5-8 weeks according to BRN. Though order is place. Not in a rush anyways. But the one for my MR556 is arriving Tuesday., And hopefully there’s more specials or promos for Father’s Day tomorrow. If there is, I’m placing the order for the Tavor Geiselle trigger pack and Lighting trigger. I’ve read that Lightning trigger goes well with the pack.

You will like the triggers in the HKs. I have Geissele’s in both my MR556 and MR762. I feel they are a improvement over the factory. Just a FYI, you will loose the ability to place the rifle on safe while the hammer is dropped with the Geissele triggers. Also, the factory HK triggers take a little time to remove, they have a few extra parts.

Enjoy them.

You will like the triggers in the HKs. I have Geissele’s in both my MR556 and MR762. I feel they are a improvement over the factory. Just a FYI, you will loose the ability to place the rifle on safe while the hammer is dropped with the Geissele triggers. Also, the factory HK triggers take a little time to remove, they have a few extra parts.

Enjoy them.
Nice. Good to know these triggers is an improvement over the factory. I’ve always thought the factory triggers wasn’t that bad on the MR’s. That’s why I held back in buying the Geiselle. And yes, I’ve read about loosing that safety feature. Thanks..

Just placed order for Geiselle trigger pack and Lightning trigger for my Tavor. Got the barrel wrench too. Brownells had a $35 of $300+ promo code. So couldn’t pass up.

Reactions: USMC_JA and Wyzrd
Just placed order for Geiselle trigger pack and Lightning trigger for my Tavor. Got the barrel wrench too. Brownells had a $35 of $300+ promo code. So couldn’t pass up.

Nice! I just snagged a Geiselle SSP myself for a 10.5” build. You’re not gonna regret going with Geiselle triggers.?

Let me know how you like that Geiselle SSP, I'm considering one myself.

Just ordered a HSNM for my Valkyrie, should be here Friday, is the Match spring setup gonna be too light for shooting off the bench?
This is a range only rifle.

Defiantly not.. I installed my triggers on my Tavor and MR556. My MR I mostly bench shoot. And with the light pull , no creep, and crisps break, it help improve my accuracy . By not gripping the hand grip as much too. One of the best upgrades I’ve done to my rifles. Btw, my Geiselle trigger for my MR762 is on its way too. Should have it by Tuesday. I’m gonna install Geiselle trigger bow on my Tavor tomorrow. I only did the trigger pack for it.

I got the german made UHL Match trigger for my MR308 A3, instead of the Geissele. It is excellent, and I got to keep the original safety feature of the H&K.

So I installed my Geiselle triggers. The trigger on my Tavor with the trigger pack with the lightning bow trigger. And the MR556. They both have great smooth pull on to the first stage. And a clean crisp break. Really great triggers. Now, the one on my MR762, it doesn’t feel right. Like there’s no 1st stage. I can’t seem to feel that stop right before the break. Like it has a gritty creep if I go slowly then it just breaks. Doesn’t feel like the other 2 rifles. Haven’t shot it yet. Just dry fire. Actually haven’t tried shooting any of em yet to test out the triggers. Just dry fire. I took out the trigger group, and reinstalled it. Still feels the same. If I just pull on it without taking my time, it’ll just break. Like it’s a 1st stage only. Do I have a bad trigger for my 762?

So I installed my Geiselle triggers. The trigger on my Tavor with the trigger pack with the lightning bow trigger. And the MR556. They both have great smooth pull on to the first stage. And a clean crisp break. Really great triggers. Now, the one on my MR762, it doesn’t feel right. Like there’s no 1st stage. I can’t seem to feel that stop right before the break. Like it has a gritty creep if I go slowly then it just breaks. Doesn’t feel like the other 2 rifles. Haven’t shot it yet. Just dry fire. Actually haven’t tried shooting any of em yet to test out the triggers. Just dry fire. I took out the trigger group, and reinstalled it. Still feels the same. If I just pull on it without taking my time, it’ll just break. Like it’s a 1st stage only. Do I have a bad trigger for my 762?
Mine did the same, I removed it, set it back to baseline, and reinstalled it.
Worked perfectly, the mistake I made was not pulling the Allen wrench out of the sear screw before pulling the trigger.

Mine did the same, I removed it, set it back to baseline, and reinstalled it.
Worked perfectly, the mistake I made was not pulling the Allen wrench out of the sear screw before pulling the trigger.
What is it some kind of set screw on the trigger? And what do you mean set it back to baseline? Thanks in advance for your help.

Call Jay at customer service, he is awesome
FWIW.. Jay at Geiselle wanted some pictures of the installations. Sent him pictures of different angles requested. After he looked through it, there was nothing wrong with the install. They wanted me to send it back to them (RMA) for further inspection. Jay was quick to respond to emails. Great service..
Thanks for the advice..

Reactions: Itsadryheat
I, too, like the LaRue. However, I run lighter pull Geiselles on long range and target rifles.

JFR

im debating between a SD3G and an SSP for a MINI Recce build (10.5) with a 1-8 ATACR and an offset RMR. Will be using this rifle for 2 gun competition and duty training. What are your thoughts?

I have Geissele triggers in most of my ARs, going from a standard mil spec trigger to a 2-stage will as Shoots said a little practice to get use to, but once you do be careful you will want them on everything.

I've got G triggers in all my AR's also. Mostly SSA-E's and SSP's. Gradually switching out my SSA-E's for HS-NM, but that's a slow & costly process. Also trying out the S3G (Super 3-Gun), really liking that one a lot, got a couple of those already. I prefer the curved traditional M4 bow, instead of the straight bow, personal preference.

I got the german made UHL Match trigger for my MR308 A3, instead of the Geissele. It is excellent, and I got to keep the original safety feature of the H&K.
Sorry to resurrect months old chain but can I ask how you got this trigger? Would love to tinker around and upgrade the trigger on my (soon to arrive) MR762 but not keen to mess with the functionality of the safety?

Could you share where you bought it i cant find any in the US. Thanks, PeterNNH

I replaced the triggers om my HK MR556, MR762, SCAR 16 and Scar 17 expensive but well worth the coin. As a matter of fact almost all my AR's have Geissele triggers except for 1 AR Gold, 1 TT adjustable and 1 POF.