• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fiocchi Rifle Ammo

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
I have used Fiocchi pistol ammo before with no issues but wanted to see if anyone has tried their Sierra Match King rifle ammo?Not as expensive as Federal/Hornady etc so I would use it for general range shooting not any competition.

Never used it, but tried to buy some during one of the Obama scares.

Guy from somewhere in OH, price was decent for the time, turned out he ripped people off all over the country. Got me for $350. FBI Internet Crimes got involved, and the guys parents paid us all off to keep the scumbag out of jail.

I try to keep a couple cases of their 158 gr 9mm on hand for shooting suppressed. Good stuff!

OK, back on topic.

I had problems with their 9mm 115FMJ. It was so underpowered my normally reliable 9mm jammed.

In my research I found people complaining about large velocity differences between lots.

I would stay away.

Their Italian made handgun ammo has always been very reliable and consistent, but I don't know about their newer U.S. loaded stuff. The only common complaint I've seen are hard primers.

I have used Fiocchi pistol ammo before with no issues but wanted to see if anyone has tried their Sierra Match King rifle ammo?Not as expensive as Federal/Hornady etc so I would use it for general range shooting not any competition.
Killed about a million coyotes with the 50 gr 223 BT. My tikka shoots it very well.

I used to have a barrel (no longer do) that shot the "223A" Fiocchi lights freaking out.....I mean .3-.4" all day long.
I have little if any experience with their other rifle ammo.
The 9mm and 45 I have shot seemed like just blasting ammo and nothing special.

My 7-08 has shot exceedingly well with some Fiocchi ammo. About 5/8" moa from a M700.